ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article deals with calculation and selection of the model for studying dynamic loading of the lever radial–forging machine drive. The authors have developed and analyzed a computational scheme and have arrived at a system of difference equations for studying dynamic processes in a driveline of a lever radial–forging machine. Calculation of dynamic loading has been outlined. Formulae for calculation and reduction of inertia moments, stiffness and moments factored in calculation of elastic links have been presented. Selection of a dynamic simulation model has been proved. The difference equation system for calculation of dynamic loading of the lever radial–forging machine drive has been presented.

Keywords

Forging, lever radial–forging machine, dynamic simulation model, inertia moment, stiffness of links, reduction of drive links, dynamic loading, difference equation systems of mass motion.

Parshin Vladimir Sergeevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia.

Karamyshev Andrey Pavlovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia.

Chygrynskiy Alexey Evgenevich – Postgraduate Student, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Chumakova Larisa Аleksandrovna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia.

Nekrasov Igor Ivanovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia.

1. Ibragimov F.G., Kokovikhin A.V., Kandaurov L.E. Residual deformation test of a lining plate of a roll mill stand allowing for dynamic impact stress. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2006, no. 1, pp. 48-50.

2. Zhirkin Yu.V., Mironenkov E.I., Sultanov N. L., Tyuteryakov N. Sh., Yusupov R. R., Alexandrov A.A. Development of a mathematical model of rolling bearings contact and hydrodynamic calculation to improve their performance at the design stage. Mekhanicheskoe oborudovanie metallurgicheskikh zavodov [Mechanical equipment of metallurgical plants]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 115-120.

3. Rodionov N. A., Sotnikov A.L., V. V Zurba. Study of influence of inertial loads on loadings of knuckle-lever billet-caster oscillator. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 4, pp. 70-73.

4. Ivanchenko F.K., Krasnoshapka V.A. Dinamika metallurgicheskikh mashin [Dynamics of metallurgical machines]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1983. 295 p.

5. Ivanchenko F.K., Polukhin P. I., Tylkin M. A., Polukhin V.P. Dinamika i prochnost' prokatnogo oborudovaniya [Dynamics and durability of rolling equipment]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1970. 486 p.

6. Lekhov O. S. Optimizatsiya mashin dlya deformatsii nepreryvnolitykh zagotovok [Optimization of machines for continuous-cast blank working]. Yekaterinburg: UIF "Nauka", 1995. 181 p.

7. Antsupov A.V., Antsupov A.V, Antsupov V.P., Slobodyansky M. G., Ovsov A.M. Methodology of a probabilistic estimate of machine component reliability by different criteria. Mekhanicheskoe oborudovanie metallurgicheskikh zavodov [Mechanical equipment of metallurgical plants]. 2012, no. 1, pp. 28-34.

8. Sergeev S.V., Reshetnikov B. A., Sergeev U.S. Study of dynamic loads and estimation of durability of rotary inertia vibration drives. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2008, no. 1, pp. 76-81.

9. Ivanchenko F.K., Krasnoshapka V.A. Prikladnye zadachi dinamiki mashin [Applied problems of machines dynamics]. Kiev, 1983. 200 p.

10. Komratov Yu.S., Lekhov O. S. Rekonstruktsiya i razvitie staleplavil'no-prokatnogo kompleksa (Na primere Nizhnetagil'skogo metallurgicheskogo kombinata) [Reconstruction and development of a steelmaking and rolling complex (A study of the Nizhniy Tagil Iron and Steel Works)]. Yekaterinburg: Aqva-press, 2001. 136 p.

11. Mityushov E.A., Berestova S. A. Teoreticheskaya mekhanika: uchebnik dlya vuzov [Theoretical mechanics: a textbook for students of higher education institutions]. Moscow: "Akademiya" publishing center, 2006. 320 p.

12. Diakonov V. Matkad 8/2000: spetsial'nyj spravochnik [Mathcad 8/2000: special reference book]. St. Petersburg, 2000. 592 p.

13. Karamyshev A.P., Parshin V. S., Nekrasov I.I., and colleagues. Definition of effort of sinking of preparations by radial and forging AVS. Metallurg [Metallurgist]. 2009, no. 3, pp. 61-63

14. Karamyshev A.P., Parshin V. S., Nekrasov I.I., and colleagues. Development of a technology and design of a machine aimed to prepare ends of heat-exchange pipes, produced from corrosion-resistant austenitic steel, for drawing. Sovremennye metallicheskie materialy i tekhnologii (SMMT 2013): Trudy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferentsii [Modern metallic materials and technologies (MMMT 2013): International scientific and technical conference proceedings]. SPb.: Polytechnic University, 2013. 774 p.

15. Karamyshev A.P., Parshin V. S., Nekrasov I.I., and colleagues. Preparation of pipe ends for drawing on the AVS. Metallurg [Metallurgist]. 2008, no. 9, pp. 40-41.