ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article considers simulation and assessment of metal products quality with reliable quantification methods in the context of a stable production process. The authors note that such methods include a multivariate statistical quality analysis which ensures a partial or complete refusal of direct testing (destructive methods) and change-over to a statistical quality control. Being collected by the plant laboratory in a two-year span, the results of acceptance tests of fasteners of eight standard sizes have been used to form the original array. The authors pay a special attention to the formation of statistical data arrays and the improvement of their information value. The article gives examples of the certification model development for various standard sizes of fasteners. The authors have analyzed previously certified models in terms of strength grades under conditions of existing production technologies. It has been found out that a strength-grade quality level can be determined quite accurately when using certification models.

Keywords

Technical and economic analysis, mathematical model, product quality control, production technology, multivariate statistical analysis, metal products.

Valiaeva Galina Gennadievna – Ph.D. in Economics, Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Puzankova Evguenia Aleksandrovna – Ph.D. in Mathematics and Physics, Head of the Department of Calculus No. 2 of the Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Ivanova Tatiana Aleksandrovna – Ph.D. in Economics, Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Reent Natalia Anatolievna – Ph.D. in Economics, Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Trofimova Violetta Shamilievna– Ph.D. in Economics, Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Melnikova G.G. Multivariate statistical product-quality analysis at metallurgical enterprises. Ph.D. dissertation. Magnitogorsk, 2003.

2. Bushmanova M.V., Melnikova G.G. Some methods of improving the regression models efficiency for metal products certification. Matematiko-statisticheskij analiz sotsial'no-ehkonomicheskikh yavlenij: sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Mathematical and statistical analysis of social and economic phenomena. Collection of scientific works]. M.: MESI, 2003.

3. Melnikova G.G. Justification of acceptability and feasibility of a change-over to a statistical control of metal products quality. Matematika. Prilozhenie matematiki v ehkonomicheskikh, tekhnicheskikh i pedagogicheskikh issledovaniyakh: sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Chast' 2 [Mathematics. Application of mathematics to economic, technical and pedagogical research. Collection of scientific works. Part 2]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2003.

4. Trefilov V.A., Sokolov A.A., Gusev E.M., Fedorov A.N., Gasilin A.V., Melnikova G.G. Experience in applying semi-finished continuous rolled billets when manufacturing fastening products. Ehffektivnye tekhnologii proizvodstva metizov: sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Collection of scientific works "Efficient hardware production technologies."]. Magnitogorsk, 2001, pp. 12-16.

5. Bushmanova M.V., Devyatchenko L.D., Melnikova G.G. Quality-test-sampling applicability estimation of the fasteners manufacturing process. Matematika. Prilozhenie matematiki v ehkonomicheskikh, tekhnicheskikh i pedagogicheskikh issledovaniyakh: sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Mathematics. Application of mathematics to economic, technical and pedagogical research. Collection of scientific works. Part 3]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2005.

6. Ayvazyan S.A., Mkhitaryan V.S. Prikladnaya statistika i osnovy ehkonometriki: uchebnik dlya vuzov [Applied statistics and econometrics basics. Textbook for higher education institutions]. Moscow: UNITY, 2001.

7. Bushmanova M.V., Melnikova G.G. Application of mathematical statistics methods to improve reliability of rolled product feature control. VII mezhdunarodnaya konferentsiya «Primenenie mnogomernogo statisticheskogo analiza v ehkonomike i otsenke kachestva»: tez. doklada [VII international Conference on Application of the multivariate statistical analysis in economics and quality assessment]. Moscow, 2001.

8. Mkhitaryan B.C., Sirotin V.P. Multidimensional statistical methods in economics and quality assessment. Voprosy statistiki [Statistical Issues]. 2011, no. 1, pp. 65-66.

9. Devyatchenko L.D., Melnikova G.G., Mealiykh T.M., Sharaburyak Y.A. Implementation of a discriminant analysis in the context of social and economic objects. Matematika. Prilozhenie matematiki v ehkonomicheskikh, tekhnicheskikh i pedagogicheskikh issledovaniyakh: sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Vypusk 2 [Mathematics. Application of mathematics to economic, technical and pedagogical research. Collection of scientific works. Part 2]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2003.

10. Melnikova G.G., Devyatchenko L.D., Mkhitaryan V.S. Bushmanova M.V. Statistical analysis and evaluation of reliability of a standard quality control. Matematika. Prilozhenie matematiki v ehkonomicheskikh, tekhnicheskikh i pedagogicheskikh issledovaniyakh: mezhvuz. sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Mathematics. Application of mathematics to economic, technical and educational research: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2004, pp. 63-68.

11. Devyatchenko L.D. Multivariate analysis of relevant organizational characteristics and rolling production gains in performance. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2007, no. 4, pp. 61-69.

12. Nikiforov B.A., Mastruev A.L., Kolokoltsev V.M. Integration of education, science and industry. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2007, no. 2, pp. 8-12.

13. Devyatchenko L.D., Marchenko E.P., Kornilov V.L., Budanov A.P. Assessment of heat treatment resources of cold-rolled metal coils Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2010, no. 4, pp. 44-48.