ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Cost reduction on stowing operations promotes efficiency of mining companies producing ore with goaf-stowing mining methods.

The article considers methods of cost reduction on stowing mixtures by adding either lignosulfonate as a plastisizer or soil stabilising additives such as ConcreCem (СС) and RoadCem (RC) or industrial wastes.

The stowing technology used at the mines of the transpolar branch of the Norils Nikel Mining and Metallurgical Company is an object of the study.

The laboratory and pilot results obtained at the mines of the transpolar branch are to be substantially verified.

Keywords

Stowing, goaf, additives to mixtures, soil stabilising additive, solidifying stowing mixture, compression strength, stowing cost reduction.

Montianova Аntonina Nikolaevna – D. Sc. (Eng.), LLC Goaf Stowing Technologies, Moscow, Russia.

Vilchinsky Vladislav Borisovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), LLC Guipronickel Institute, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.

Trofimov Аndrey Viktorovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), LLC Guipronickel Institute, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.

1. Montianova A.N., Garkavi M.S., Kosova N.S. Specific features and efficiency of additivrs application in stowing mixtures. Gornyj informatsionno-analiticheskij byulleten' [Mining Information and Analytical Notes]. 2009, no. 9, pp. 287-295.

2. Montianova A.N. Formirovanie zakladochnykh massivov pri razrabotke almaznykh mestorozhdenij v kriolitozone [Formation of filling masses when mining diamond deposits in a cryolithic zone]. Moscow: Gornaia Kniga, 2005. 597 p.

3. Montianova А.N., Kirillov D.S., Shtaub I.V., Bildushkinov E.V. Specific features of stowing operations at the Mir diamond mine of the ALROSA joint-stock company. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 4, pp. 10-14.

4. Zoteev О.V., Kalmykov V.N., Gogotin А.А., Zubkov А.А., Zubkov A.А. Study of mechanics of tailings for the development of a filling-mass formation technology in the Uchalinsky mined-out area. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 4, pp. 13-17.

5. Kalmykov V.N., Grigoriev V.V., Volkov P.V. Exploration of mining system options for near-edge deposits stoping at the combined geotechnology. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2010, no. 1 (29), pp. 18-23.