ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article presents the results of a study of the deformation ability of the new high alloy chromium-nickel based on defined and the possibility of its use for the production of hot pipes. The technological modes of hot extrusion of pipes of various sizes on the basis of plastometer research. A pilot industrial extrusion pipes from a new nickel-chromium alloy, analysis of which allowed us to determine the shortcomings of the technology, and corrective actions.

Keywords

Hot extrusion of pipes, pressing technology, deformation capacity, high-alloy chromium-nickel-based alloys, a pilot batch of pipes.

Fokin Nikolay Vladimirovich – Laboratory Engineer of drawing and pressing, JSC «RosNITI», Chelyabinsk, Russia.

Kosmatsky Yaroslav Igorevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Deputy Head of the Materials in the Department of pipe manufacturing technologies JSC «RosNITI», Chelyabinsk, Russia.

Denysiuk Sergey Alexandrovich – Deputy Head of the tube pressing department no. 2, JSC «Volzhsky Pipe Plant», Volzhskij, Russia.

1. Rossiyskaya Federatsiya. Ministr promyshlennosti i torgovli D.V. Manturov. Prikaz № 652 ot 31 marta 2015 goda [Tekst]: (ob utverzhdenii plana meropriyatiy po importozameshcheniyu v otrasli chernoy metallurgii Rossiyskoy Federatsii). Moscow, 2015. 4 р.

2. Bodrov Yu.V., Brizhan A.I., Lefler M.N., Marchenko L.G., Pumpyanskiy D.A., Pyshmintsev I.Yu. Vysokoprochnaya austenitnaya stal' i sposob okonchatel'noy uprochnyayushchey obrabotki izdeliy iz nee [A high-strength austenitic stainless steel and a method of hardening the final processing of it]. Patent RF, no. 2254394, 2004.

3. Kosmatsky Ya. I., Gaslenko M.I., Tikhonova M.A. [Informatsionnoe obespechenie i upravlenie tekhnologicheskimi protsessami trubopressovogo proizvodstva: uchebnoe posobie] Information provision and control of technological processes of production tube pressing: a tutorial. Chelyabinsk: South Ural State University Publishing House, 2013. 47 p.

4. Barichko B.V., Kosmatsky Ya.I., Ruschits S.V. Investigation of the properties of centrifugally cast steel billets 08X18H10T. Metallurg [Metallurgist]. 2013, vol. 4, pp. 59-62.

5. Barichko B.V., Kosmatsky Ya.I., Medvedev M.I. Comparative analysis of two methods for determining the parameters of the pressing power tubes of stainless steels and alloys. Metallurg [Metallurgist]. 2010, no. 4, pp. 72-74.