ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article deals with alternating deformation during cast-ingots stretching without changing original shape and sizes. The method involves usage of forging dies [1] with two faces which are smooth and profiled. The authors have determined rational engraving of the profiled die face and reduction conditions which provide high uniform deformation throughout the workpiece volume following the stretching.

Keywords

Cast structure; alternating deformation; degree of dispersion; math modeling; stress-strain states; stressed state parameters; the degree of shear strain; ingot stretching; stamp; reduction of a workpiece.

Bogatov Alexander Alexandrovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia. Phone: +7(343)375-4437. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Nukhov Danis Shamilyevich – Research Assistant, Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin, Ekaterinburg, Russia. Phone: +7(950)198-9646. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Bogatov A.A., Nukhov D.Sh. Kuznechnyj instrument [Blacksmith tool]. Application no. 2014135430 RF.

2. Segal V.M., Reznikov V. I., Drobyshevski A. E., Kopylov V. I. Direct-shear plastic metal working. Izvestija AN SSSR. Metally [Izvestia of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Metally].1981, no. 1, pp. 115-123.

3. Segal V.M., Reznikov V.I., Kopylov V.I. and others. Processy plasticheskogo strukturoobrazovanija [Plastic structuring processes]. Minsk: Nauka i tekhnika, 1994, 232 p.

4. Park C.Y., Yang D.Y. A study of void crushing in large forgings II. Estimation of bonding efficiency by finite-element analysis. Zhurnal Tekhnologii Obrabotki materialov [Journal of Materials Processing Technology]. 1997, no. 72, pp. 32–41.

5. Kotelkin A.V., Petrov V.A. Kombinirovannyj bojki [Combined]. A.S. 774756 USSR.

6. Okhrimenko Ja.M., Tyurin V.A., Baranov S.D. Kuznechnyj instrument [Blacksmith tool]. A.S. 442878 USSR.

7. Tyurin V.A. Innovative blacksmith technologies. Kuznechno-shtampovochnoe proizvodstvo [Die forging]. 2006, no .5. pp. 27-29.

8. Bogatov A.A. Mehanicheskie svojstva i modeli razrushenija metalla. Uchebnoe posobie [Mechanical properties and models of metal failure. Academic aid]. Ekaterinburg: UGTU-UPI, 2002, 328 p.

9. Panov E.I., Jeskin G.I. Influence of tranverse screw rolling on the structure and properties of hypereutectic aluminium-silicon alloys. Metallovedenie i termicheskaja obrabotka metallov [Metal Science and thermal metal processing]. 2004, no. 9, pp. 7-13.

10. Ovchinnikov D.V., Bogatov A.A., Erpalov M.V. Development and implementation of production technology of tubings from cast sections. Chernye metally [Ferrous Metals]. 2012, march, pp.18-21.

11. Valiev R.Z. Manufacturing of unique nanostructured metals and alloys through severe plastic deformations. Rossijskie nanotehnologii [Russian nanotechnologies]. 2006, vol. 1-2, 208 p.

12. Bogatov A.A., Nukhov D.Sh. Rational computer-simulated conditions of a new blacksmith strip stretching process. Proizvodstvo prokata [Rolling production]. 2015, no. 3, pp. 3-8.

13. Bogatov A.A., Nukhov D.Sh. Scientific bases for improving efficiency of forging process under alternating deformation. Zagotovitel'noe proizvodstvo v mashinostroenii [Production of blanks in mechanical engineering]. 2015, no. 3, pp. 12-17.