ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article describes a mathematical modeling of a combined process of direct and inverse extrusion, dependence of results on variable parameters.

Keywords

Mathematical modeling, severe plastic deformation, rationalization, extrusion.

Chigintsev Pavel Аndreevich – Postgraduate Student, South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Semashko Marina Yurevna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sherkunov Viktor Georgievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia.

1. Tarasov A.F., Altukhov A.V. Modeling of the reverse-shearing severe plastic deformation of workpieces. Metallurgicheskie protsessy i oborudovanie [Metallurgical processes and equipment]. 2013, no. 4, pp. 47-54.

2. Kamaletdinov I., Yusupov V., Biba N. Development and study of a mathematical model of equal channel angular extrusion. Mashiny, Tekhnologii, Materialy [Machines, Technologies, Materials]. 2013, pp. 122-124.

3. Rudskoi A.I., Zolotov A.M., Ganin S.V. Simulation of equal channel angular extrusion of workpieces from aluminum-based pulverulent compositions and capsular rare-earth metals. Tsvetnye metally [Non-ferrous metals]. No. 1, Spets.vypusk [Special edition].

4. Konstantinov D.V., Korchunov A.G. Multi-scale computer simulation of metal forming processes. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2015, no. 1, pp. 36-43.

5. Semashko M.Yu., Truskovskii V.I., Sherkunov V.G. Sposob plasticheskogo strukturoobrazovaniya i ustroistvo dlya ego osushchestvleniya [Plastic structuring and a plastic-structuring facility]. Patent RF, no. 2424076.

6. Semashko M.Yu., Sherkunov V.G., Chigintsev P.A. Deform-based microstructure simulation of metallic samples exposed to severe plastic. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 1, pp. 57-61.