ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This paper focuses on maintenance of four-high rolling stands, gives data on maintenance of such facilities at OJSC MMK, describes the technique for finding the effect of various lubricants on the rolling bearing life, contains calculations to select an optimum viscosity grade of a lubricant to increase the life of the bearing units of facilities under study in certain work conditions.

Keywords

Bearing supports of mill stands, rolling bearing life, maintenance of bearing supports.

Puzik Ekaterina Aleksandrovna – Master’s degree student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Zhirkin Yuri Vasilyevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Filatov Aleksandr Andreyevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Chief Researcher, State Scientific Center VNIIMETMASH, Moscow, Russia. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Yachikov I. M., Zhirkin Yu. V., Mironenkov E. I., Sultanov N. L. Mathematical modeling of the thermal state of the bearing unit of pinch rolls on cold rolling mill 2000 at OJSC MMK. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie sistem v promyshlennoj i sotsial'noj sferakh [Mathematical support and software of systems in industrial and social spheres]. 2014, no. 1 (4), pp. 29-36.

2. Dudorov E. A., Zhirkin Yu. V. Modernization of the bearing unit to extend its resource. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2007, no. 4, pp. 94-96.

3. Platov S. I., Terentyev D. V., Zhirkin Yu. V., Mironenkov E. I., Mezin I. Yu. Research and development of lubrication modes of bearing assemblies of work rolls on hot rolling mill 2000. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 2, pp. 98-100.

4. Dudorov E.A., Rezvanov S. B. Zirkin Yu. V., Mironenkov E. I. Effect of mineral oil viscosity on temperature of bearing units of rolling mill work rolls. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2006, no. 1, pp. 58-60.

5. Zhirkin Yu. V., Puzik E. A. Analytical and experimental determination of parameters of EHD lubrication in rolling bearings of supports of work rolls of hot rolling mill 2000. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2010, no. 4, pp. 52-56.

6. Puzik E. A., Zhirkin Yu. V., Mironenkov E. I. Study of the conditions of implementation of elastohydrodynamic lubrication in rolling bearings of work rolls of four-high stands. Proizvodstvo prokata [Production of steel products]. 2011, no. 7, pp. 44-46.

7. Zhirkin Yu. V., Mironenkov E. I., Dudorov E. A. Physical modeling of the lubrication mode of the bearing units of rolling mill work rolls. Izvestiya vuzov. Chernaya metallurgiya [News of higher educational institutions. Ferrous metallurgy]. 2007, no. 4. pp. 54-56.

8. Perel L. Ya., Filatov A. A. [Rolling bearings: Calculation, design and maintenance of supports: Guide. 2nd ed.]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1992, 608 p.

9. Zhirkin Yu. V. Nadezhnost', ehkspluatatsiya i remont metallur-gicheskikh mashin: uchebnoe posobie [Reliability, operation and maintenance of metallurgical machines: a textbook]. Moscow: Teplotekhnik, 2009, 336 p.

10. Puzik E. A., Zhirkin Yu. V. Algorithm for the selection of a lubricant for lubrication of bearing supports of work rolls of four-high mill stands. Mekhanicheskoe oborudovanie metallurgicheskikh zavodov [Mechanical equipment of metallurgical plants]. 2015, no. 1 (4), pp. 55-60.