ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This paper determines rational roll pass design principles for producing different types of formed sections. Such principles contribute to the adjustment of an initial design by increasing efficiency of its use and a formal characterization of a search for an improved technical solution. This method can be used for automated scientifically-based calculations of the roll pass design.

Keywords

Principles for the development of the roll pass design, formed sections, corrugated sections, high stiffness sections.

Shemshurova Nina Georgievna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Mag-nitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kornilov Vladimir Leonidovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of the Metallurgical Technology De-partment, Personal Corporate Personnel Training Centre, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Antipanov Vadim Grigorevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Tulupov S.A., Shemshurova N.G., Antipanov V.G. and others. Study of wear of rolls of roll forming mills. Stal' [Steel]. 1985, no. 6, pp. 56-58.

2. Shemshurova N.G., Antipanov V.G., Khachin D.V. Features of a nature of roll wear and its effect on the quality of high stiffness sections. Modelirovanie i razvitie protsessov obrabotki metallov davleniem: mezhdunarodnyj sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Modeling and development of metal forming processes. An international collection of research papers]. Edited by Salganik V.M. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2014, vol. 20, pp. 283-290.

3. Shemshurova N.G. On calculation of the transverse deformation of metal during its roll forming. Izvestiya vuzov. Chernaya metallurgiya [News of higher educational institutions. Ferrous metallurgy]. 1995, no. 12, pp. 25-28.

4. Safronov M.F., Shemshurova N.G., Kornilov V.L. and others. Improving the roll pass design for the production of corrugated sections at OJSC MMK. Modelirovanie i razvitie protsessov obrabotki metallov davleniem: sbornik nauchnykh trudov aspirantov i soiskatelej [Modeling and development of metal forming processes: Collection of research papers presented by PhD students and applicants]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2000, pp. 208-215.

5. Shemshurova N.G., Urmatskikh A.V., Lokotunina N.M. Or-ganizing the production of high-rigidity special sections at the Magnitogorsk Metallurgical Combine. Metallurg [Metallurgist]. vol. 58, iss. 7 (2014), pp. 689-693.

6. Safronov M.F., Antipanov V.G., Rashnikov V.F., Afanasiev V.F., Kornilov V.L., Gun G.S., Shemshurova N.G. Manufacturing and operation of rolls at a metallurgical plant. Rolls to manufacture formed sections. Magnitogorsk, 1999, vol. 4.

7. Rubin G.Sh., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Zakirov D.M., Gun I.G. Development of a theory of qualimetry for metalware. Ferrous metals, 2012, no. 7, pp.15-20.

8. Metallurgy qualimetry theory design and development / Gun G.S., Rubin G.Sh., Chukin M.V., Gun I.G., Mezin I.Yu., Korchunov A.G. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013. no. 5(45). pp. 67–69.

9. Gun G.S., Mezin I.Yu., Korchunov A.G., Chukin M.V., Gun I.G., Rubin G.Sh. Scientific school of Magnitogorsk State Technical University on products and process quality management. Quality in material processing, 2014, no. 1, pp. 5-9.

10. Bryalin M.F., Kolokoltsev V.M., Goltsov A.S. Increasing performance properties of heat-and wear-resistant chromium-manganese iron castings. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2007. no. 4. pp. 22-25.

11. Kolokol'tsev V.M., Petrochenko E.V., Voronkov B.V. Kompleksno-legirovannye belye iznosostojkie chuguny. Chelyabinsk, 2005.

12. Urmatskikh A.V., Shemshurova N.G. Improving a structure and development of the production technology of cold-formed sections with increased stiffness. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2007, no. 1, pp. 67-70. v13. GOST 23554.1. The system of quality control. Expert methods of assessing the quality of industrial products. Organization and carrying out expert evaluation of product quality. Moscow, 2014.

14. Tulupov S.A., Shemshurova N.G., Antipanov V.G. and others. Improving the roll pass design for the production of roll-formed unequal channels. Byulleten' NTI. Chernaya metallurgiya [Bulletin of scientific and technical information. Ferrous metallurgy]. 1984, iss. 5, pp. 59-60.

15. Shemshurova N.G. Features of character roll wear when forming asymmetrical bent profiles. Аktual'nye problemy sovremennoj nauki: sbornik statej Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferentsii (13–14 dekabrya 2013, g. Ufa) [Actual problems of modern science: Sat. Articles of the International Scientific-Practical Conf. (13-14 Decem. 2013, Ufa)]. Ufa: RIC BSU, 2013, part 4, pp. 279-282.

16. Antipanov V.G., Safronov M.F., Kornilov V.L. and others. Sposob proizvodstva profilej vysokoj zhestkosti [A method of producing profile of high rigidity]. Patent no. 2113927, 1998.

17. Valeev A.D., Dyrda V.E., Antipanov V.G. and others. Sposob izgotovleniya listov s goframi zhestkosti [A method of manufacturing sheets with ribbed stiffness]. Patent no. 965546, 1982.

18. Antipanov V.G., Shemshurova N.G., Tulupov S.A. and others. Valki dlya formovki lokal'noj vytyazhkoj [The rolls are for forming with a local deforma-tion]. Patent no. 1174119, 1985.