ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article presents the results of calculation of the current ripple component of the electromagnetic torque controlled nine-phase valve engine with an open wound armature is powered by two sources for a given speed range when the angle switching control in a single intercommutating interval for failure, «a short circuit of the power semiconductor switch key» and «short-circuit phase electromechanical transducer».

Keywords

Nine-phase valve engine, the electromagnetic torque, pulse time, the refusal element; short key semiconductor switch, a short circuit phase electromechanical transducer.

1. Balagurov V.A., Gridin V.M., Lozenko V.K. Contactless DC motors. Moscow: Energiya, 1975. 128 p.

2. Ovchinnikov I.E., Lebedev N.I., Contactless DC motors. Leningrad: Nauka, 1979. 270 p.

3. Managed contactless DC motors. Advolotkin N.P., Graschenkov V.T. Lebedev N.I., Ovchinnikov I.E., Stytsyna A.K. L.: Energoatomizdat, 1984. 160 p.

4. Beletsky V.V. The theory and practical methods of backup electronic equipment. Moscow: Energiya, 1977. 104 р.

5. Khazov B.F., Didusev B.A. Guide to the calculation of the reliability of machines at the design stage. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1986. 224 p.

6. Sandalov V.M. Redundant electric motors based on the gate: summary of the thesis. ... Candidate. Technical. Sciences. Chelyabinsk: Publishing House of the South Ural State University, 2000. 18 р.

7. Vigriyanov P.G. The electromagnetic processes of multiphase valve engines: a monograph. Chelyabinsk: Publishing House of the South Ural State University, 2007. 143 p.

8. Vigriyanov P.G. The study of electromagnetic processes valve en-gines: a monograph. Chelyabinsk: Publishing Center SUR-MG, 2010. 161 p.