ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article describes the features and results of simulation of super electric arc furnaces are widely used at the present time the leading steel enterprises. The simulation results can be used to optimize the electric conditions of such complexes as the design stage and at the stage of operation.

Keywords

Electric arc furnace, a model of electric arcs, the optimal electric mode, the reactive power compensator.

1. Electric industrial furnaces. Arc furnaces and special heating / Svenchansky A.D., Zherdev I.T., Kruchinin A.M., Mironov Y.M. and others, ed. Svenchanskogo AD. 2nd ed., Rev. and add. // Energoizdat. 1981. 296 p.

2. Mironov Y.M. Patterns of electric arc steel furnaces modes // Electricity, 2006, № 6. pp. 56-62

3. Kornilov G.P., Nikolaev A.A., Hramshin T.R., Murzikov A.A. Modeling complex electrical steel plants: studies. allowance. Magnitogorsk: Publ. Magnitogorsk State Technical University after G.I Nosov, 2012. 235 p.

4. Tel'nyj S.I. The theory of the three-phase arc furnace with a non-conductive hearth / / Electricity. 1954. №12. pp. 38-42.

5. Operational reactance EAF / Pirogov N.A., Hainson A.V., Robinovich V.L., Drogin V.I. In Sat: Topical problems of creating arcs and ore-heat treatment furnaces. Energoizdat, 1984.

6. Kruchinin A.M. On the design of the electric arc furnace mode based heat transfer model of the arc // Electrometallurgy. 2010. №7. pp. 2-8.

7. Tuluevsky J.N., Zinur I.Y. Innovations for electric arc furnaces. Scientific bases of choice: monograph: Novosibirsk. Publishing house of the NSTU. 2010. 347 p.

8. Kochkin V.I., Nechaev O.P. The use of static reactive power compensators in electric power systems and enterprise networks. Moscow. Publ. NC ENAS. 2002. 248 p.

9. Nikolaev A.A. Improving the efficiency of static thyristor compensators superpowerful electric arc furnace: Diss.... Candidate. tech. sciences on spec. 05.09.03. Magnitogorsk, 2009.