ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article devoted to the thermoeffect of the entrance zone. It is describe a method for calculation the temperature of a lubricant, which enter to the zone of contact, for determination the temperature coefficient, and a method for calculation thickness of the lubricating layer, which separate the friction surface. The actual value of the lubricating layer in the contact is very meaningful for analysis of the functionality of the rolling bearing.

Keywords

Elasto-hydrodynamic lubrication in the rolling bearing, thermoeffect of the entrance zone, temperature coefficient

1. Kodnir D.S, Zhilnikov E.P., Biborodov Yu.I. Elastodynamics calculation of machine element. M.: Mechanical engineering, 1988. 160 p

2. Zhirkin Y.V., Puzik E.A., Mironenkov E.I. Experimental research of area of elasto-hydrodynamic lubrication in the rolling bearing// Actual problem of the modern science technics and education: materials of the 68th international scientific-technical conference. Magnitogorsk. 2010

3. Zhirkin Y.V., Puzik E.A. The definition of the operating temperature of the lubricating layer in the contact // The materials of the 7th international theoretical and practical conference: «The perspective direction of the science and technics-2011». Vol. 54. Technical sciences. Praga. Science and education. 112 р.

4. Zhirkin Y.V., Puzik E.A. Analytical and experimental determination of the parameters of the EHD lubrication in rolling bearings work rolls hot rolling mill 2000 // Vestnik MSTU named after G.I. Nosov. 2010. 4. pp. 52-56.