ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

In the article the characteristics of logistics in metallurgical holdings are analyzed. Particularly relevant problem gets investi-gated in connection with the fact that the steel industry is one of the basic branches of the Russian economy. The authors of the article show the investigated problem on the example of such metallurgical holding, as the Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works OJSC.

Keywords

A metallurgical holding, material supply, working capital, factory stocks, turnover, inventory management.

1. Meeting on the status and prospects of black metallurgy. The official website of the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, 16 July 2012. Mode of access: http:// www.kremlin.ru/transcripts/16000 (date accessed: 18/10/2012).

2. Pleschenko V.I. Institucional'nyj aspekt material'no-tehnicheskogo snabzhenija predprijatij chernoj metallurgii. [Institutional aspect of logistics enterprises of ferrous metallurgy]. Metallurgia. [Metallurgy]. 2012, no.1, рр. 75-81.

3. Budanov I.A. Chernaja metallurgija v jekonomike Rossii. [Iron and steel industry in the economy of Russia]. Ros. Acad. Sciences, Institute of narodnohoz. forecasting. Moscow: MAKS Press, 2002, 427 p.

4. Vasilyeva N.F., Latfullin R.R. Osobennosti upravlenija proizvodstvennymi zapasami v obsluzhivajushhih strukturah metallurgicheskih holdingov. [Features control of inventory in service structures metallurgical holdings]. Diskussia: zhurnal nauchnykh publikatsyi. [Discussion: Journal of scientific publications], 2012, no.9 (27), рр. 41-45.

5. Shtansky V.A., Krasnov N.A. Stimuly i faktory razlichnyh form integracii rossijskih metallurgicheskih kompanij v uslovijah globalizacii mirovoj jekonomiki. [Incentives and pressures of various forms of integration of Russian metallurgical companies in the globalization of the world economy]. Ekonomika i promyshlennost’. [Economics in the industry]. 2011, no.3, рр. 3-10.