ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

In some non-ferrous production companies after years of operating at low resource extraction levels the amount of mineral resources in industrial wastes became higher than in natural deposits to be developed in the middle term and technogenic waste waters metal concentrations in make the latter hydromineral raw materials.

Combined utilization of liquid and solid wastes shows considerable potential. The underlying principles of combined processing include selective mutual enrichment of participating phases with various valuable components, component concentration in one phase due the accumulative ability of the solid phase or the leaching ability of the liquid phase. This approach has an integral economic and ecological effect.

Keywords

Copper, zinc, industrial wastes, processing, galvanocoagulation, technology.

1. Chanturiya V. A., Solozhenkin P.M. Gal'vanokhimicheskie metody ochistki tekhnogennykh vod. Teoriya i praktika. [Galvanic and chemical techniques of industrial wastewater treatment. Theory and practice]. Moscow, IKC «Academkniga», Publ., 2005, 204p.

2. Solozhenkin P.M., Solozhenkin I.P., Topchaev V.P., Topchaev A.V., Shapirovsky M.P., Zinina L. Sposob ochistki proizvodstvennykh stokov i ustrojstvo dlya ego osushhestvleniya. [A method of industrial wastewater treatment and apparatus for its implementation]. Patent RF, no.2167110, 2001.

3. Zolotnikov A.N., Gromov S.L., Korotkevich I.B., Bomshtein V.E., Malishev R.M. Sposob gal'vanokoagulyatsionnoj ochistki promyshlennoj stochnoj vody. [A method of galvanic and coagulatory treatment of industrial wastewater] Patent RF no.2079439, 1997.

4. Solozhenkin P.M., Solozhenkin I.P., Solozhenkin O.P. Ehffekt makrogal'vanopary v ochistke stochnykh vod: teoreticheskie problemy i konstruirovanie apparatury. [Galvanic couple effect in wastewater treatment: theoretical issues and equipment design]. III Kongress obogatitelej stran SNG. [III CIS Congress of the Mineral Processing Engineers]. Moscow, 2001. pp. 231-232.

5. Chanturiya V.A., Shadrunova N.N., Orehova N.N., Chalkova N.L. Tekhnologiya izvlecheniya tsinka iz rudnichnykh i podotval'nykh vod. [Technology of zinc extraction from mine and underspoil waters]. Obogashhenie rud. [Ores dressing], 2011, no.1, pp. 36-39.

6. Orehova N.N., Chalkova N.L. Tekhnologiya selektivnogo izvlecheniya tsinka iz gidrotekhnogennykh georesursov mednokolchedannykh mestorozhdenij. [Technology of selective zinc extraction from hydrotechnogenic georesources of copper-sulphide deposits]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosov], 2011, no.3, pp. 55-59.

7. Orehova N.N., Bikbaeva G.A., Akulenko I.V. Izuchenie vozmozhnosti primeneniya klinkera dlya ochistki kislykh sul'fatnykh metallsoderzhashhikh tekhnogennykh vod metodom gal'vanokoagulyatsii. [Study of the clinker usage possibility for treatment of acid sulphate metal comprising waters by galvanocoagulation]. Kompleksnoe osvoenie mestorozhdenij poleznykh iskopaemykh. [Integrated mineral deposit development]. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosov, 2012, pp. 177-183.