ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Intensive plastic deformation methods allow to form ultrafine-grained structure in metals. These methods are of discrete nature and they are not practically applicable for production of elongated articles such as wire. The paper analyzes the combined methods of deformation. It is shown that one of the promising methods is the radial displacement broach.

Keywords

Nanostructuring, equal channel angular pressing, wire, radial-displacement broach, deform 3d.

Kharitonov Veniamin Alexandrovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), professor, Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgical Technologies de-partment, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: 8(3519) 29-84-82.

Usanov Mikhail Yuryevich – assistant professor, Metallurgy and Standardization department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University Branch, Beloretsk. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Chukin M.V., Poljakova M.A., Emaleeva D.G. Deformatsionnoe nanostrukturirovanie provoloki [Strain nanostructuring wire]. Magnitogorsk, 2012, 57 p.

2. Kharitonov V.A., Maniakin A.Yu., Chukin M.V., Dremin Yu.A., Tikeev M.A., Usanov M.Yu. Sovershenstvovanie rezhimov deformatsii i instrumenta pri volochenii krugloj provloki : monografiya [Improving the deformation modes and tools for drawing round wire]. Magnitogorsk, 2011, 174 p.

3. Perspektivnye materialy. Struktura i metody issledovaniya [Advanced materials. The structure and methods research]. Ed. D.L. Merson. Moscow: TSU, MISA, 2006. 536 p.

4. Mavrina T.V. Science is «leave» in the nanoworld. Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2002, vol. 72, no. 10. pp. 905-909.

5. Kechin V.A., Vaganov V.E. Main trends of nanostructured materials. Metallurgiya mashinostroeniya [Metallurgy Engineering]. 2010, no. 2.

6. Altukhov A.V., Tarasov A.F, Perig A.V. Systematization of intense plastic deformation processes for the formation of ultrafine-grained and nanocrystalline structures in three-dimensional workpieces. Pis'ma o materialakh [Letters of Materials]. 2012, vol. 2, pp. 54-59.

7. Khvan A.D., Khvan D.V., Dikarev M.A., Gorjachev A.A., Bakhmatov S.I., Sokolova O.A., Popov A.V. Ustrojstvo dlya osadki so sdvigom zagotovki [Apparatus for upsetting blank at shearing it]. Patent of RF, no. 2306997, 2007.

8. Shundalov V.A., Ivanov V.Ju., Latysh V.V., Mikhajlov I.N., Pavlinich S.P., Sharafutdinov A.V. Sposob polucheniya ul'tramelkozernistykh zagotovok iz metallov i splavov [Method of producing ultra-fine-grain billets from metals and alloys]. Patent of RF, no. 2393936, 2010.

9. Valiev R.Z., Salimgareev Kh.Sh., Raab G.I., Krasilnikov N.A., Amirkhanov N.M. Sposob kombinirovannoj intensivnoj plasticheskoj deformatsii zagotovok [Method for combination type intensified plastic deformation of blanks]. Patent of RF, no. 2240197, 2004.

10. Ivanov A.F., Valiev R.Z., Raab G.I., Lukin E.S. Ustrojstvo dlya obrabotki metallov davleniem [Apparatus for plastic deforming of materials]. Patent of RF no. 2282515, 2004.

11. Valiev R.Z., Salimgareev Kh.Sh., Stoljarov V.V., Beygelzimer Y.E., Orlov D.V., Synkov S.G., Reshetov A.V. Sposob polucheniya ul'tramelkozernistykh titanovykh zagotovok [Method for producing of ultra fine-grained titanium blanks]. Patent of RF no. 2237109, 2004.

12. Utyashev F.Z. Sovremennye metody intensivnoj plasticheskoj deformatsii [Modern methods of severe plastic deformation]. Ufimsk. State. Aviation. Tehn. Univ, Ufa, 2008. 313 p.

13. Muszka K., Wielgus M., Doniec K., Stefanska-Kadziela M. Effect of change in the type of deformation on the heterogeneity of the microstructure and mechanical properties of the wire drawing. Influence of strain changes on microstructure inhomogeneity and mechanical behavior of wire drawing products. Mater. Sci. Forum. 2010, 654, pp. 314-317. English.

14. Chukin M.V., Emaleeva D.G., Baryshnikov M.P., Poljakova M.A. Sposob polucheniya dlinnomernykh zagotovok kruglogo poperechnogo secheniya s ul'tramelkozernistoj strukturoj [Method of producing long round billets with ultrafine granular structure]. Patent of RF, no. 2446027, 2012.

15. Raab G.I., Raab A.G. Ustrojstvo dlya volocheniya i polucheniya ul'tramelkozernistykh polufabrikatov [Device for drawing and production of ultrafine-grained semi-finished products]. Patent of RF, no. 2347632, 2007.

16. Chukin M.V., Poljakova M.A., Golubchik E.M., Rudakov V.P., Noskov S.E., Gulin A.E. Sposob polucheniya ul'tramelkozernistykh polufabrikatov volocheniem s krucheniem [Method of making ultrafine semis by drawing with twisting]. Patent of RF, no. 2467816, 2012.

17. Potapov I.N., Polkhin P.I. Tekhnologiya vintovoj prokatki [Technology screw rolling]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1990. 344 p.

18. Progressivnye tekhnologii OMD [Progressive metal forming technology]. Moscow. IRIAS, 2009, 600 p.

19. Galkin S.P., Mikhailov V.K., Romancev B.A. Technology and mini-screw rolling mills – a new solution in the art for the production of round profiles of small and medium-sized sections. Plasticheskaya deformatsiya stalej i splavov [Plastic deformation of steels and alloys: Collection of scientific papers]. Moscow: Publ. MISA, 1996, pp. 249-254.

20. Maniakin A.Yu. Povyshenie ehffektivnosti tekhnologicheskikh protsessov proizvodstva provoloki na osnove sovershenstvovaniya deformatsionnykh rezhimov volocheniya: avtoref. dis. …kand. tekhn. nauk. [Improving the efficiency of manufacturing processes by improving the wire deformation modes of drawing]. Extended abstract of Ph.D dissertation. Magnitogorsk, 2006, 20 p.

21. Kharitonov V.A., Poljakova M.A., Usanov M.Yu. Radial shear broach as an effective way to improve the quality of round wire. Trudy nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferentsii «Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya metallurgii i mashinostroeniya s ispol'zovaniem zavershennykh fundamental'nykh issledovanij i NIOKR» [Materials of the scientific conference «Problems and prospects of development of metallurgy and engineering completed with the use of basic research and R & D»]. Yekaterinburg: Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, 2011, vol. 2, pp. 521-532.

22. Kharitonov V.A., Usanov M.Yu. Modeling of the radial-displacement broach. Materialy 68-j mezhregional'noj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferentsii [Materials of the 68th inter-regional scientific and technical conference]. Magnitogorsk, 2010, vol. 1, pp. 46-48.

23. Usanov M.Yu. Modeling software package Deform 3d drawing processes and radial shear the wire. Modelirovanie i razvitie protsessov obrabotki metallov davleniem: mezhdunar. sb. nauch. tr. / pod red. V.M. Salganika [Modeling and development of metal forming processes: Intern. Collection of Scient.Articls]. Ed. V.M. Salganik. Magnitogorsk: MSTU named after G.I. Nosov, 2012, pp. 80-85.

24. Kharitonov V.A., Usanov M.Yu. Model of nanostructure formation in high carbon wire in radial shear broach. Fiziko-khimicheskie aspekty izucheniya klasterov, nanostruktur i nanomaterialov: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr [Physico-chemical aspects of the study of clusters, nanostructures and nanomaterials: Intern. Collection of Scient. Articls]. Ed. V.M. Samsonov, N.Y. Sdobnyakova. Tver: Tver. State. University Press, 2012, vol. 4, pp. 309-313.

25. Ivanov M.B., Penkin A.V. etc. Warm helical rolling in conical rollers as a method of severe plastic deformation. Deformatsiya i razrushenie materialov [Deformation and fracture of materials]. 2010, no. 9. pp. 13-18.

26. Valiev R.Z., Alexandrov I.V. Ob"emnye nanostrukturnye materialy: poluchenie, struktura i svojstva [Bulk nanostructured materials: preparation, structure and properties]. Moscow: ICC «Akademkniga», 2007, 398 p.

27. Embury J.D., Fisher R.M. Acta. Metall. 1966, vol. 14, pp. 147-159.