ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

During hydro transportation of polydisperse and polymineral tails of mineral processing industry within the transition region in the 0.15 mm Keywords

Mineral processing industry tails, polydisperse and polymineral tailings, hydrotransport, «heavy» carrying medium, hydraulic gradient, energy discharge intensity.

Melnikov Ivan Timofeyevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), associate professor, Open-Pit Mining of Mineral Deposits department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: (3519)298556. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Pytalev Ivan Alekseevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), assistant professor, Open-Pit Mining of Mineral Deposits department, Nosov Magni-togorsk State Technical University. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Melnikov Ilya Ivanovich – Ph.D. (Economics), assistant professor, World Economy department, Moscow State University of Management, Moscow. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Shevtcov Nikolay Sergeevich – а postgraduate student, Open-Pit Mining of Mineral Deposits department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Phone: (3519) 298 466. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Dokukin V.P. Formirovanie sistemy truboprovodnogo gidrotransporta gornykh predpriyatij na osnove metoda dinamicheskoj optimizatsii eyo parametrov: dis. … d-ra tekhn. nauk. [Formation of the pipeline system of mining enterprises on the basis of dynamic optimization of parameters. Dis.]. St. Petersburg, 2005, 280 p.

2. Kanenkov V.V. Snizhenie ehnergoyomkosti gidravlicheskogo transportirovaniya polidispersnykh gidrosmesej na predpriyatiyakh gornoj promyshlennosti: dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk. [Reducing of energy consumption of hydraulic transportation of polydisperse slurries in mining industry enterprises. Dis.]. St. Petersburg, 2006, 136 p.

3. Royer G. Stable regimes and the head loss in the pressure in the movement of the pulp slurry pipeline. Izvestiya Аkademii Nauk SSSR. OTN. [Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, OTN]. 1939, no. 8.

4. Yufin A.P. Inhomogeneous fluid movement on horizontal steel pipes. Izvestiya Аkademii Nauk SSSR. OTN. [Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, OTN]. 1949, no. 8.

5. Velikanov M.A. Justification of the gravitational theory of motion of nano-owls. Meteorologiya i gidrologiya. [Meteorology and Hydrology]. 1938, no. 9-10.

6. Velikanov M.A. Dinamika ruslovykh potokov. [Dynamics of channel flow]. Deals and track. Moscow, 1955, vol. 2, 316 p.

7. Maccabees V.M. The theory of turbulent and weighing sediment. Izvestiya Gosudarstvennogo gidrologicheskogo instituta (GGI). [Proceedings of the State Hydrological Institute (SHI)]. 1931, no. 32, pp. 5-26.

8. Alexandrov V.I., Kuleshov A.A. Reducing energy intensity of hydro facilities. Gornye mashiny i avtomatika. [Mining Machinery and Automation]. 2004, no. 6, pp. 16-18.

9. Konakov P.K. The new formula for the drag coefficient for smooth pipes. AS USSR, 1946, vol. 10, pp. 70-77.

10. Durand R., Condolios E. Donnes techniques sur le refulement hydrauligue des materiaux solides tn Condite. Congres du centenaire de Sosiete de l'industrie minerale. Paris, Juin, 22F, 1955.

11. Melnikov I.T., Melnikov T.I., Gorbatov A.I. Critical hydraulic gradient slurry pipeline. Izv. VUZov. Gornyj zhurnal. [Mining Journal Math. Universities]. 1997, № 7-8, pp. 143 - 146.

12. Melnikov I.T., Pytalev I.A., Kornilov S.N., Kutlubaev I.M., Vasilyev K.P., Melnikov I.I., Shevtsov N.S. Energy consumption reducing of hydro-transport iron ore tailings processing industry Mining and processing plants. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no. 2, pp. 15-19.

13. Semenenko E.V. Method of calculating the parameters of hydraulic transport systems intra fabric. Gornaya ehlektromekhanika. [Mining Electrical Engineering]. 2008, vol. 15 (131), pp. 174-179.