ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The article is devoted to the problem of expansion the raw-material base of the building industry. The possibility for сrushing sand obtaining from technogenic materials is proved. It was educed that increased size of waste particles results in the necessity for materials classification. The optimum fractions proportions of particles from granodiorite crushing dropping have been defined. The particle fraction proportions from crushed skarn-magnetite ore tailings are presented. The process flowsheet of waste-free processing of granular technogenic materials has been developed.

Keywords

Fine grain concrete, technogenic materials, filler.

Miryuk Olga Aleksandrovna – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Roudny Industrial Institute, Kazakhstan. Phone: 8(71431) 5-07-03. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Bajenov U.М. Compounding fine grain concrete. Stroitelnyie materialy, oborudovanie i tehnologii XXI veka [Building Materials, equipment and technologies of XXI century]. 2001, no. 10, p. 15.

2. Lesovik R.V. and other. Fine grain concrete for small architectural forms. Stroitelnyie materialy [Building Materials]. 2005, no. 11, pр. 66-67.

3. Garkavi М.S. and other. Influence of fractionation and mechano-activated aggregate on the properties of fine-grained concrete. Stroitelnyie materialy i izdeliya: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. [Building Materials and manufactures: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2007, pp. 111-115.

4. Murtazaev S-А.U., Ismailova Z. Kh. The use of local industrial waste in fine concrete. Stroitelnyie materialy [Building Materials]. 2008, no. 3, pp. 57-58.

5. Miryuk О.А. Fine grain concrete on the base of by-product aggregate. Beton i zhelezobeton v Ukraine [Concrete and reinforced concrete in Ukraine]. 2010, no. 2, pp. 5-8.

6. Miryuk О.А., Akhmetov I.S. Vyazhuschie veschestva iz tehnogennogo syirya [Cementitious agents from by-products]. Roudny: RII, 2002, 250 p.