ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The effect of grinding time (5,8-15,8 kc) and a rotor mill speed (290-360 min-1) on the mechanical properties of the powder material on the basis of activated chip powder was investigated. The optimal values of mechanochemical activation process parameters that provide improved mechanical properties of hot-powder material Al-FeTi have been identified.

Keywords

Strength, hardness, D-16 chips, mechanical activation.

Fedoseyeva Mariy Aleksandrovna – Postgraduate Student, Platov South Russian State Polytechnic University (Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute), Novocherkassk, Russia. Phone: (950)8547555. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Dorofeyev J.G., Bezborodov E. N., Sergeenko S. N. Features of the formation of the compacted material from mechanically activated aluminum chips D16. Metallovedenie i termicheskaya obrabotka metallov [Metallurgy and heat treatment of metals]. 2003, no. 2, pp. 31-33.

2. Dorofeyev Y.G., Sergeenko S.N., Gritsenko, S.V. Teoriya i tehnologiya proizvodstva poroshkovyih materialov i izdeliy: nauch. tr. [Theory and technology of powder materials and products: Scientific. tr.]. Novocherkassk: NSTU, 1993, pp. 24-28.

3. http://www.stroyexpo.com/content/view/256/62/

4. Alyuminiy. Metallovedene, obrabotka i primenenie alyuminievyih splavov [Aluminium. Physical metallurgy, processing and use of aluminum alloys]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1972. 180 p.

5. Voon Kyoung Il., Lee Kyung Sub. J. Compressive deformation behavior of nanocrystalline Al-5 аt. % Ti alloys prepared by reactive ball milling in H2 and ultra high-pressing. Alloys and Compounds. 2002. 333, no. 1-2, pp. 249-259.

6. Cuevas F.G., Cintas J., Montes J.M., Gallardo J.M. Al-Ti powder produced through mechanical alloying for different times. Report 2 International Electrophoretic Deposition: Fundamentals and Applications, Barga, June, 2005. J. Mater/ Sci/ 2006. 41, no. 24, pp. 8339-8346.

7. http://www.titandioxide.ru/titan_s/sc3/0219.php

8. Gopienko V.G., Smagorinskiy M.E., Grigoriev A.A., Bellavin A.D. Spechennyie materialyi iz alyuminievyih poroshkov. Metallurgiya [Sintered materials of aluminum powder]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1993, 177 p.

9. Dorofeyev J.G., Bezborodov E.N., Sergeenko S.N. The kinetics of mechano-dynamic activation chip aluminum alloy D-16, features of seals "chip" powder and the formation of the received material. Izv. vuzov. Tsvetnaya metallurgiya [Proceedings of Higher Education. Non-ferrous metallurgy]. 2003, no. 5, pp. 54-58.

10. Spiridonov A.A. Planirovanie eksperimenta pri issledovanii tehnolog-icheskih protsessov [Experiment planning in the study of technological processes]. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 1981, 184 p.