ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The features of the steel rod microstructure of Sv-Sv-08GNM and 08G1NMA steel grades were investigated by complex methods. The characteristic microstructure of rod under investigation mainly consists of ferrite, bainite martensite sections and a small amount of perlite. The fact stated that high perfection of the thin crystal structure of ferrite matrix is an important factor to provide wire rod with high technological plasticity in its processing into the welding wire.

Keywords

Microstructure, welding wire rod, properties, processability at drawing.

Parusov Vladimir Vasilyevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor of the Institute of Iron-Steel of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sychkov Alexander Borisovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Chuiko Igor Nikolaevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Research fellow of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Parusov Oleg Vladimirovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Senior Researcher of the Institute of ferrous metallurgy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sukhomlin Vladimir Ivanovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor of the Dneprodzerzhinsk State Technical University, Dne-prodzerzhinsk, Ukraine. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Chujko I.N., Parusov V.V., Parusov O.V., Derevyanchenko I.V., Sychkov A.B., Zhukova S.Yu. Development of production technology of steel wire rod Sv-08GNM on the Moldavian Metallurgical Plant. Stroitelstvo, materialovedenie, mashinostroenie: sb. nauch. trudov [Construction, materials science, mechanical engineering: Coolltction of scientific papers]. Iss. 41, Part 2. Dnepropetrovsk: PGASA, 2007, рр. 129-134.

2. Parusov V.V., Chujko I.N., Parusov O.V., Derevyanchenko I.V., Sychkov A.B. The development of selective requirements for chemical composition and modes of deformed- and heat treatment processing wire rod. Metallurgicheskaya i gornorudnaya promyishlennost [Metallurgical and Mining Industry]. 2007, no. 6, рр. 70-72.

3. Parusov V.V., Chujko I.N., Evsyukov M.F., Sychkov A.B., Sivak A.I. The kinetics of phase transformations in wire rod from electric steel Sv-08GNM in continuous continuous cooling. Fundamentalnyie i prikladnyie problemyi chernoy metallurgii: sb. nauch. tr. [Fundamental and applied problems of ferrous metallurgy: Coolltction of scientific papers]. Dnepropetrovsk: Vіzіon, 2007, iss. 14. pp. 228-234.

4. Parusov V.V., Chujko I.N., Parusov O.V., Evsyukov M.F., Sychkov A.B., Zhigarev M.A., Perchatkin A.V. Structure formation in the wire rod of alloy steel welding appointment. Metallurgicheskaya i gornorudnaya promyishlennost [Metallurgical and Mining Industry]. 2008, no. 6, pp. 47-49.

5. Parusov V.V., Sychkov A.B., Chujko I.N., Parusov O.V., Zhukova S.Yu., Zhigarev M.A., Perchatkin A.V. Effect of chemical composition on the structure, properties and techno-logical plasticity of the welding wire rod made of steel Sv-08GNM. Teoriya i praktika metallurgii [Theory and practice of metallurgy]. 2009, no. 1-2, pp. 98-102.

6. Sychkov A.B., Parusov V.V., Nesterenko A.M., Zhukova S.Yu., Zhigarev M.A., Perchatkin A.V., Peregoudov A.V., Chujko I.N. Struktura i svoistva katanki dlya izgotovlenia elektrodov i svarochnoy provoloki [The structure and properties of the wire rod for the manufacture of electrodes and welding wire]. Bender: Poligrafist, 2009, 608 p.