ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article presents a model for integrating environmental and technical education in humanitarian educational environment of the university. There were identified areas of integration: intellectual and moral, research, and social areas. This paper justifies application of forms of a didactic situation unfolding in time: from single educational activities to student research communities and a public environmental organization. Based on requirements of the state standard, efficiency of a model piloted in the educational environment of a technical university was proved.

Keywords

Professional competence, environmental education, integration, public association, technical education.

Cherchintsev Vyacheslav Dmitrievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Honorary Figure of Russian Higher Education, Head of the Department of Industrial Ecology and Life Safety, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Nefedova Evgeniya Viktorovna – Ph.D. (Education), Associate Professor, Novotroitsk branch of the National University of Science and Technology MISiS, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Education Development Concept of the Russian Federation until 2020 [electronic resource] URL: http://www.edu.ru/ (ac-cessed on 10.05.2014).

2. Lesher O. V., Sergeeva E. V. A model of development of mathematical competence of technical university students during teaching mathematics. Vestnik ChGPU. 2010, pp. 101–110.

3. Vasiliev A.V. The National Olympiad is a form of development of scientific activities and creative thinking of students and postgraduate students in the field of nature management. Ekologiya i promyshlennost Rossii [Ecology and Industry of Russia], 2013, no. 3, pp. 67–68.

4. Karmanova S.V. Formation of an ecological world view by introducing the program "Green Office". Ekologiya i promyshlennost Rossii [Ecology and Industry of Russia], 2013, no. 12, pp. 62–66.

5. Nefedova E.V. Stanovlenye ekologicheskoy kultura studenta vuza [Formation of ecological culture of the university student]. ELPIT. Samara; Tolyatti, 2011, vol. 3, pp. 135–140.

6. Vorontsova V.G. Postgraduate education of a teacher: a humanitarian and axiological approach. An extended abstract of a doctoral dissertation on education. St. Petersburg, 1997.

7. Cherchintsev V.D., Gusev A.M. Sovershenstvovanie systemy aspiratsii podbunkernykh pomeshchenii domennogo tsekha OAO “MMK” [Improving the stock house cleaning system at the blast furnace shop of OJSC MMK]. Аktualnye problemy sovremennoy nauki, tekhniki i obrazovaniya [Current problems of modern science, technology and education]. Magnitogorsk, 2012, vol. 1, pp. 176–178.

8. Cherchintsev V.D. Vybor i raschet oborudovaniya gazoochistki [Selection and calculation of gas cleaning equipment]. Magnitogorsk, 1990, 23 p.

9. Nefedova E.V., Rachkov I.A. Izuchenie ekologicheskikh aspektov pererabotki otkhodov metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva. [Study of environmental aspects of metallurgical waste processing]. Aktualnye problemy sovremennoy nauki, tekhniki i obrazovaniya [Current problems of modern science, technology and education]. Magnitogorsk, 2013, vol. 1, pp. 117–119.

10. Federal Law No. 82-FZ dated 19.05.1995 (as amended on 20.07.2012) "On Public Associations" / GARANT informational and legal portal [electronic resource]. URL: http://base.garant.ru/10164186/ (accessed on 30.05.2014).

11. FSES HPE on the Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Processing [electronic resource]. URL: http://fgosvo.ru/fgosvpo/7/6/1/15 (accessed on 30.05.2014).