ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article presents a new method of study of sheet rolling kinematic parameters. The novelty of the method is simultaneous measurement of forward and backward slip, which allows us to determine slipping of sheets against rolls. To characterize forward and backward slip, relative values, forward and backward slip rates, were used. The paper gives results of experimental determination of forward and backward slip, when rolling lead sheets at a laboratory rolling mill. Values of sheet slipping against rolls at applied rolling modes are determined.

Keywords

Rolling, forward slip, backward slip, slipping.

Nekit Vladimir Afanasievich – Ph.D (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: +7 (3519) 29 84 36. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Platov Sergey Iosifovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Department Machines and Metal Forming Tech-nologies, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: +7 (3519) 29 84 92. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Kurbakov Ivan Andreevich – Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia.

Golev Aleksey Dmitrievich – Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia.

1. Tselikov A.I., Tomlenov A.D., Zyuzin V.I. et al. Teoriya prokatki: Spravochnik [Theory of rolling: Reference book]. Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1982, 335 p.

2. Grudev A.P. Teoriya prokatki [Theory of rolling]. Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1988, 240 p.

3. Nekit V.A. Usloviya treniya i uprugogo szhatiya valkov pri kholodnoy prokatke listov i polos. [Conditions of friction and elastic compression of rolls during sheet and strip cold rolling]. Modelirovanie i razvitie protsessov obrabotki metallov davleniem. Sb. nauchn. trudov pod redaktsiei Salganika V.M. [Simulation and development of metal forming processes: collection of research papers edited by Salganik V.M.]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2009, pp. 101-104.

4. Nekit V.A. Nekit A.V. Modelirovanie protsessa kholodnoy prokatki tonkikh listov s uchetom uprochneniya metalla v ochage plasticheskoy deformatsii. [Simulation of sheet cold rolling processes taking into acoount metal hardening in a zone of plastic deformation]. Protsessy i oborudovanie metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva. Sb. nauchn. trudov pod redaktsiei Platova S.I. [Metallurgical processes and equipment: collection of research papers edited by Platov S.I.]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical Uni-versity, 2009, pp. 55-58.

5. Nekit V.A. O polozhenii neitralnogo secheniya v ochage plas-ticheskoy deformatsii pri prokatke polos. [On a position of a neutral plane in a zone of plastic deformation]. Modelirovanie i razvitie protsessov obrabotki metallov davleniem. Sb. nauchn. trudov pod redaktsiei Salganika V.M. [Simulation and development of metal forming processes: collection of re-search papers edited by Salganik V.M.]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, pp. 137-138.