ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article analyzes options of mining operations in the Zarechny open-pit mine of OJSC SUEK-Kuzbass. A fea-ture of the open-pit mine is lack of free areas and open and underground combined mining. An efficient and reasonable option of development of mining operations is determined.

Keywords

Open-pit mine, efficiency, mining and geometry analysis, open-underground combined mining.

Vasilets Vladimir Nikolaevich – Chief Engineer, Open Pit Mine Administration, OJSC SUEK-Kuzbass, Kiselevsk, Russia. Phone: +7 (38464) 26420. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Lapaev Vasily Nikolaevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Technical Consultant, STC-Geotechnology LLC, Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Pikalov Vyacheslav Anatolievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Head of the Department, STC-Geotechnology LLC, Chelya-binsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Artemiev V.B. Strategiya organizatsionno-tekhnologicheskogo razvitiya ugledobychi v OAO «SUEK» Ugol’ [Coal]. 2008, special issue, p.11.

2. Kaplunov D.R., Kalmykov V.N., Rylnikova M.V. Kom-binirovannye geotekhnologii [Combined geotechnologies]. Moscow, 2003, 560 p.

3. Kanzychakov S.V., Vasilets V.N., Lapaev V.N., Savelev O.Yu., Sokolovsky A.V. Obosnovanie vybora ratsionalnogo napravleniya razvitiya gornykh rabot na razreze «Zarechny» v usloviyakh nedostatochnosti ploshchadey pod otvaly. Ugledobycha: tehnologii, bezopasnost', pererabotka i obogashhenie: Otdel'nyj vypusk Gornogo informacionno-analiticheskogo bjulletenja (nauchno-tehnicheskogo zhurnala [Coal production: technologies, safety, processing and beneficiation: a special issue of the Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin (scientific and technical journal)]. Moscow, 2012, special issue no. 5, pp. 98-105.

4. Kanzychakov S.V. Lapaev V.N., Sokolovsky A.V. Development of mining in the open-pit mine: a technical ap-proach to manage-ment. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tekhnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2012, no. 3, pp. 73-76.

5. Instructions for a procedure of approving measures to protect buildings, facilities and natural sites against a hazardous effect of mining. RD 07-113-96 (Approved by Resolution of Gosgortekhnadzor of the Russian Federation #14 dated 28.03.1996) (as amended on 27.06.2002).

6. Resolution of Gosgortekhnadzor of the Russian Federation #13 dated 16.03.1998 “On approval of the Rules on protection of facilities and natural sites against a hazardous effect of underground mining in coal deposits” (together with PB 07-269-98. Rules on protection of facilities and natural sites against a hazardous effect of underground mining in coal deposits).

7. Resolution of Gosgortekhnadzor of the Russian Federation #57 dated 30.12.1997 “On approval of Instructions for safe mining in case of combined development of deposits of ore and nonmetallic mineral resources” (together with RD 06-174-97 Instructions for safe mining in case of combined development of deposits of ore and nonmetallic mineral resources).

8. Astakhov A.S. Krasnyansky G.L. Economics and man-agement of mining [Ekonomika i menedzhment gornogo proizvodstva]. Moscow: AGN, 2002.

9. Gavrishev S.E. Organizatsionno-tekhnologicheskie metody povysheniya nadezhnosti i effektivnosti raboty karerov: Monografiya [Organizational and technological methods aimed to increase reliability and efficiency of pit operations: Monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2002, 231 p.

10. Burmistrov K.V. Obosnovanie metodov upravleniya inten-sivnostyu otrabotki uchastkov rabochey zony karera [Rationale for methods to manage the intensity of mining in parts of work areas of pits Ph.D. dissertation]. Magnitogorsk, 2005.