ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This paper sets influence of block length on technical and economic performance in systems with ore shrinkage depending on specific mining and geological conditions. It states the methodology for establishing the optimal block length when developing compound narrow pitching veins.

Keywords

Development of ore deposits, optimal block length.

Teziev Taimuraz Muratovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, North Caucasian Institute of Mining and Met-allurgy (State Technological University), Vladikavkaz, Russia. E-mail: ttеThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Dzhioeva Ada Konstantinovna – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, North Caucasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (State Technological University), Vladikavkaz, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Agoshkov M.I., Simakov V.A., Chudakov V.V. Optimal width of a stoping zone when developing vein deposits. Tsvetmetinformatsiya, 1967, pp.3-8.

2. Kabisov Kh.G. Sistemy s magazinirovaniem rudy [Systems with ore shrinkage]. Vladikavkaz, 1993, 120 p.

3. Shmidt A.I. Determining the block length when developing pitching veins. Extended abstract of Ph.D. dissertation. Moscow, 1969, 18 p.

4. Pavlovsky B.S., Tsekhin M.K. Mining journal, 1974, no. 4, pp.33-35.

5. Teziev T.M., Sokolova E.I., Vazieva L.T. Improving safety and efficiency of the compound structure field development. Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference "Development of industrial and environmental safety in the 21st century. Problems and solutions". "WHITE NIGHTS - 2009", June 3-7, 2009, St. Petersburg. Vladikavkaz, 2009, pp.77-78.

6. Teziev T.M., Sokolova E.I. Development of compound deposits of the Dzhimidonskiy ore field. Abstracts of the all-Russian conference. Prilozhenie nachertatel'noj geometrii v geotekhnologii [Application of descriptive geometry in geotechnology]. Vladikavkaz, 2002, pp.101-102.

7. Teziev T.M. Improvement of broken ore drawing and loading by overhead loaders. Ph.D. dissertation. Vladikavkaz, 2000, 160 p.