ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

When crushing high-strength materials, a low efficient operation of jaw crushers is attributed to failure to factor into transient processes to an adequate extent.

Research of transient processes of industrial ma-chines is of a great practical value.

The transient processes in the jaw crusher depend on the speed of an actuating mechanism and its operation period and a turning angle of a supplementary shaft.

This article presents how time-varying loads influ-ence the electric drive system of the jaw crusher.

By solving a system of differential equations of mo-tion, we get design equations allowing a research of time-varying transient processes in the electric drive system.

The research showed that the behavior of loads slightly influenced the dynamics of transient processes. In addition, calculations showed that the dynamics of transient processes was considerably influenced by the speed of loading.

To decrease the speed of loading, it was suggested to change the parameters of a crushing chamber of the crushing machine. A new design of the crushing machine was patented in the republic of Kazakhstan and Ukraine.

Keywords

Speed of loading, dynamics, transient process, velocity step, motor torque, crushing chamber.

Kuzbakov Zhanabergen Imankulovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Zhubanov Aktobe Regional State University, Aktobe, Kazakhstan. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Ivanchenko F.K., Krasnoshapka V.A. Dinamika metallur-gicheskikh mashin [Dynamics of metallurgical machines]. Mos-cow: Metallurgy, 1983, 295 p.

2. Fotiev M.M. Ehlektroprivod i ehlektroobordovanie metallur-gicheskikh tsekhov [Electric drives and electrical equipment of metallurgical shops]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1990, 352 p.

3. Golubentsev A.N. Systems with the smallest dynamic factor in the transition process. Dinamika mashin [Dynamics of machines]. Moscow: Mechanical engineering. 1966.

4. Kuzbakov Zh.I. Selection of a jaw crusher electric motor subject to transient processes when crushing high-strength materials. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoj Nauchno-prakticheskoj konferentsii «Nauchno-tekhnicheskij progress: tekhnika, tekhnologii i obrazovanie» [Proceedings of the International Research and Practice Conference “Scientific-technical progress: technical equipment, technologies and education”]. Aktobe, June 25-26, 2010, pp. 11-17.

5. Kuzbakov Zh.I. Dynamical loads and oscillation of a jaw crusher actuator during transient processes. Proceedings of the International Research and Practice Conference. Aktobe, April 22-23, 2009, pp. 211-217.

6. Kosarev A.I., Ovcharenko N.V. Energy loss in jaw crushers. VNIIstroidormash. 1977, no. 77, pp. 21-25.

7. Kuzbakov Zh.I. Determination of loads in a jaw crusher spacing plate subject to transient processes. Tekhnologiya proizvodstva metallov i vtorichnykh materialov [Production technology of metals and secondary materials]. Temirtau, 2009, pp. 251-258.

8. Kuzbakov Zh.I. Analysis of the start of a jaw crusher electric drive subject to transient processes. Materialy XIV Mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferentsii. Sovremennye problemy ehlektrometallurgii stali [Proceedings of the 14th International Scientific Conference. Current problems of electric arc steelmaking]. Chelyabinsk, September 2010, pp. 234-240.

9. Sokolov M.M., Petrov L.P., Masandilov L.B., Ladenzon V.A. Ehlektromagnitnye perekhodnye protsessy v asinkhronnom ehlektroprivode [Electromagnetic transient processes in an asynchronous drive]. Moscow: Energiya, 1967, 240 p.

10. Sokolovskiy V.I., Kazak S.A., Kirpichnikov B.M., Sostavov M.I. Dinamika krupnykh mashin [Dynamics of large-scale machines]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1969, 512 p.

11. Kuzbakov Zh.I., Franchuk V.P., Fedoskin V.A. Shhekovaya drobilka [The jaw crusher]. Decision no. 12-3/4373 (08.12.2010) on issue of useful model patent no. 2010/071.2.

12. Franchuk V.P., Kuzbakov Zh.I., Fedoskin V.A. Shhekovaya drobilka [The jaw crusher]. Patent of Ukraine no. 11 201002619. Decision no. 150096/3A/11 (14.06.2011).