ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article presents results of the research and calculations performed by the Institute of Mining of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences in the underground mine of Gaisky Ore Dressing Plant. The observed phenomenon of expansion and contraction of the Earth occurring in sync with easily tracked changes of the Sun’s size requires further examination and precise definition of correlation dependences. The article shows calculations and measurements of stresses in shaft sup-ports which depend not only on the physical and mechanical properties of solid rock, but also on the time of shaft sinking and stops in the construction of the support for a period while concrete gained its full strength. There is a risk of destroying the integrity of shaft supports.

Keywords

Conditionally permanent tectonic stresses, stress-strain state of the shaft supports, astrophysical stresses, concrete support, rock mass.

Zubkov A.V. – D.Sc. (Eng), Chief Researcher, FGBUN Mining Institute, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Phone: +7 (343) 350 94 24. Yekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sentyabov S.V. – Junior Researcher, FGBUN Mining Institute, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Yekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Biryuchev I.V. – Junior Researcher, FGBUN Mining Institute, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Yekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Zubkov A.V., Zoteev O.V. and others. Regularities of formation of the stress- strain state of the Earth's crust in the Urals in time. Litosfera [Lithosphere]. 2010, no. 1, pp. 84-93

2. Yakovlev D.V., Tarasov B.G. About the interrelation between geodynamic events in mines and pits and the cycles of solar activity. Geodinamika i napryazhennoe sostoyanie nedr Zemli. Tr. mezhdunar. konf [Geodynamics and stress state subsoil of the Earth. Third International conference]. Novosibirsk: Institute of Mining SB RAS, 2001, pp. 56-65.

3. Milanovsky E.E. Development and current state of issues on expansion and pulse of the Earth. Problemy rasshireniya i pul'satsii Zemli [Problems of expansion and pulse of the Earth]. Moscow: Nauka, 1984, pp. 8-24.

4. Zubkov A. V. Periodical expansion and contraction of the earth as a probable mechanism of natural disasters. Litosfera [Lithosphere]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 145-155.

5. Zubkov A. V. Mining conditions of sulfide deposit development. Ural'skij gornopromyshlennyj forum: V: Kolchedannye mestorozhdeniya – geologiya, poiski, dobycha i pererabotka rud: materialy Vseros. nauch. konf. CHteniya pamyati S. N. Ivanova. UrO RАN, Institut geologii i geokhimii UrO RАN i dr [Ural mining forum: V: Massive sulfide deposits - geology, exploration, mining and ore processing: Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference. Ivanov’s readings / UB RAS, Institute of Geology and Geochemistry, Ural Branch of RAS and others]. Yekaterinburg, 2013, pp. 60-62.

6. Zubkov A.V. Geomekhanika i geotekhnologiya [Geomechanics and Geotechnology]. Yekaterinburg: Ural Branch of RAS, 2001, 333 p.