ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The efficiency of underground mining of the reserves of the Tarinnakhsky and the Gorkitsky deposits being left out of an open pit contour is defined in terms of the analysis of mining-geological and mine technical conditions. An economic-mathematical model shows that the greatest efficiency is provided by the strategy based on parallel construction of mines and simulta-neous putting into operation of the mine fields both in the Tarinnakhsky and the Gorkitsky mines. Sufficiently high profitability of underground ore mining is in its turn pro-vided by application of the advanced low-cost and re-source-saving technology with a mass ore caving and complexes of high-performance self-propelled equipment in all ore mining processes. The schemes of development and ore mining are worked out. Optimal ore extraction parameters are determined. Technical and economic performance of each mine is calculated.

Keywords

Scheme of development, the system of underground mining, block caving, resource-saving technology, economic-mathematical modeling, ore losses and contamination, technical and economic performance.

Sokolov Igor Vladimirovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Head of the Laboratory of Underground Geotechnology, the Institute of Mining, UB RAS, Ekaterinburg, Russia. Phone: +7(343)350 71 28. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Smirnov Alexey Alexeevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Senior Research Worker of the Laboratory of Underground Geotech-nology, the Institute of Mining, UB RAS, Ekaterinburg, Russia.

Antipin Yuriy Georgievich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Senior Research Worker of the Laboratory of Underground Geotech-nology, the Institute of Mining UB RAS, Ekaterinburg, Russia.

Nikitin Igor Vladimirovich – Research Worker of the Laboratory of Underground Geotechnology, the Institute of Mining UB RAS, Ekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Baranovsky Kirill Vasilievich – Research Worker of the Laboratory of Underground Geotechnology, the Institute of Mining UB RAS, Ekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1. Yakovlev V.L., Volkov Yu.V., Slavikovsky O.V. On a strategy of development of copper ore deposits of the Urals. Gornyj zhurnal [Mining Journal], 2003, no. 9, pp. 3-7.

2. Volkov Yu.V., Kamaev V.D. Stage development of ore deposits. Gornyj informatsionno-analiticheskij byulleten' [Mining research and information bulletin], 2007, no. 8, pp. 341-343.

3. Sokolov I.V., Smirnov A.A., Antipin Yu.G., Kulminsky A.S. Development of pit reserves of Udachnaya pipe in harsh climatic, mining and hydrogeological conditions. Gornyj zhurnal [Mining Journal], 2011, no. 1, pp. 63-66.

4. Sokolov I.V., Smirnov A.A., Antipin Yu.G., Nikitin I.V., Shirokov M.A. Rationale for underground geotechnology of the Sarbaisky iron ore deposit during combined mining. Gornyj informatsionno-analiticheskij byulleten' [research and information bulletin], 2013, no. 4, pp. 58-65.

5. Freidin А.M., Filippov P.А., Gaidin S.P., Korenkov E.N., Neverov S.A. Prospects of technical re-equipment in underground mines of the metallurgy complex in West Siberia. Zhurnal gornykh nauk [Journal of Mining Science], 2004, no. 3, pp. 71-80.

6. Eremenko A.A., Eremenko V.А., Gaidin A.P. Sovershenstvovanie geotekhnologii osvoeniya zhelezorudnykh udaroopasnykh mestorozhdenij v usloviyakh dejstviya prirodnykh i tekhnogennykh faktorov [Improvement of geotechnology of iron ore rock-bump hazardous deposit development in conditions of natural and anthropogenic factors]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2008, 312 p.

7. Zubkov A.V. Geomekhanika i geotekhnologiya [Geomechanics and geotechnology]. Ekaterinburg: UB RAS, 2001, 335 p.

8. Standard methodological instructive regulations on the setting of norms for extraction losses of solid commercial minerals: instructive materials on protection of mineral resources. Gosgortekhnadzor USSR. Moscow: Nedra, 1973, 154 p.

9. Standard methodological instructive regulations on the assessment of the economic consequences of losses of commercial minerals occurring upon the development of deposits: instructive materials on protection of mineral resources. Moscow: Nedra, 1973, 47 p.

10. Methodological recommendations on the evaluation of investment projects (second revision). Moscow: Economics, 2000, 424 p.