ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The technological scheme of processing the off-balance copper sulphide ore was considered, including separation of the rough flotation copper concentrate followed by roasting, sulfuric acid leaching. The modes were worked out for solution processing by extraction and for producing cathode copper.

Keywords

Processing scheme, pellets, copper concentrate, roasting, leaching.

Karimova Lyutsiya Monirovna – Ph.D. (Chemistry), Leading Research Engineer LLT Innovatsiya, Karaganda, Kazakhstan. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Zhumashev K.Zh, Karimova L.M., Kayralapov Y.T., Tokbulatov T.E., Yn A.B. The method of complex processing of poor off-balance sulfide ores and concentrates. RK Innovative patent №25311, Bull. №12 from 20.12.2011.

2. Hudyakov I.F., Tikhonov A.I., Deev V.I., Naboichenko S.S. Metallurgiya medi, nikelya i kobal'ta [Metallurgy of copper, nickel and cobalt]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1977. Vol. 1.

3. Atbashyan E.M., Leyzerovich G.Y., Lonskaya I.S., Metelitsyn I.A. Tcvetnaya metallurgiya [Non-Ferrous Metallurgiya], 1962, no. 8, p. 25.

4. Sargsyan L.E., Hovhannisyan A.M. Roasting sulfide zinc concentrate to produce a predominantly sulfate cinder for effective leaching. Tsvetnye metally [Non-Ferrous Metals], 2006, no. 7, p. 16.

5. Sargsyan L.E., Hovhannisyan A.M. Activated sulphatizing roasting of chalcopyrite concentrate sulfuric for acid leaching. Izv. vuzov. Tsvetnaya metallurgiya [Proceedings of the universities. Nonferrous metallurgy], 2010, no. 5, pp.11-13.

6. Zhumashev K.Zh., Karimova L.M., Kayralapov Y.T., Imanga-lieva A.T. Study of influence of sulfuric acid sulfation of rough sulfide concentrate for roasting autogeny. International scientific and practical conference «Heterogeneous processes in metallurgy and enrichment» Abishevskie read, 2011. Abishevskie chtenia, 2011, pp. 157-160.

7. Zhumashev K.Zh., Karimova L.M., Kayralapov Y.T. Study roasting autogeny of substandard rough copper concentrate by oxygen enriched air. Materialy XI Mezhdunar. nauch.-praktich. konf. «Fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovaniya, razrabotka i primenenie vysokih tehnologii v promyshlennosti» [XI Intern. scientific and practical conf. «Fundamental and applied researches, development and application of high technology in the industry»], St. Peterburg, 2011, vol. 1, pp. 170-172.

8. Bouquets E.A., Malyshev V.P. Tehnologicheskie processy shahtnogo obzhiga v tsvetnoj metallurgii [Technological processes of shaft roasting in nonferrous metallurgy]. Alma-Ata: Science of the Kazakh SSR, 1973. 352 p.