ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

One of the main research fields of the Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute research teams of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University (NMSTU) is the development of continuous monitoring and state diagnostic systems for electrical equipment of metallurgical facilities. The technological defect diagnostic principle for slab continuous casting machines was considered on the basis of analysis of heat exchange process characteristics between the working face of the mould walls and the ingot. The diagnostic method of equipment for electric motor load current regulation was also considered. The article shows the functional flow diagram of transformer state continuous control system of ultra-high power electric arc furnaces. This control system was implemented in the electric furnace shop of OJSC «MMK». The analysis of the technical state monitoring system of the group electric drive induction motors at the rolling table sections of the 5000 rolling mill was carried out. A new method was offered for induction motor technical state monitoring using the generalized current vector in starting conditions. The research team carried out the comparative analysis of experimentally measured current spectral recording and justified the application of continuous wavelet transformation of the generalized current vector.

Keywords

Metallurgical enterprise, billet continuous casting machine, power station, electric arc furnace, power transformer, plate hot rolling mill, rolling table, controlled electric drive, induction motor, technical state, monitoring, systems, methods, implementation.

Lukyanov Sergey Ivanovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Director of Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Head of Electronics and Microelectronics Engineering Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519) 22-72-79.

Karandaev Alexander Sergeevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-84-16. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Evdokimov Sergej Alekseevich – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Electronics and Microelectronics Engineering Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-85-86. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sarvarov Anvar Sabulhanovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Automated Electric and Mechatronics Department, No-sov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519) 22-45-87. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Petushkov Mihail Jur'evich – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-85-86. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Khramshin Vadim Rifhatovich – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-84-16. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Lukyanov S.I., Suspitsin E.S., Pishnograev R.S. Diagnostirovanie jelektroprivoda tjanushhepravil'nogo ustrojstva MNLZ: monografija. [Diagnostics of withdrawal and straightening unit electric drive of billet continuous casting machine: monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2005, 150 p.

2. Lukyanov S.I., Pishnograev R.S., Suspitsin E.S. Diagnostirovanie jelektroprivoda otvodjashhego rol'ganga shirokopolosnogo stana gorjachej prokatki: Monografija. [Diagnostics of runoff table electric drive of wide strip hot rolling mill: Monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2008, 102 p.

3. Konovalov M.V., Lukyanov S.I., Suspitsin E.S. et.al. Obobshhennaja metodika diagnostirovanija mehanicheskogo i jelektricheskogo oborudovanija metallurgicheskih agregatov. [General method of monitoring mechanical and electrical equipment of metallurgical facilities]. Izvestija vuzov. Jelektromehanika. [Proceedings of universities. Electromechanics], 2009, no. 1, pp. 38-42.

4. Lukyanov S.I., Suspitsin E.S., Krasilnikov S.S. Sovershenstvovanie sistemy upravlenija jelektroprivodami osnovnyh mehanizmov MNLZ: monografija. [Enhancement of electric drive control systems of billet continuous casting machine: monograph]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2011, 91 p.

5. Lukyanov S.I., Pishnograev R.S., Krasilnikov S.S. Primenenie dvumernoj interpoljacii v zadachah teplovogo monitoringa processa pervichnoj kristallizacii slitka na MNLZ. [Application of two-dimensional interpolation in thermal monitoring of ingot initial solidification process at billet continuous casting machine]. Matematicheskoe i programmnoe obespechenie sistem v promyshlennoj i social'noj sferah. [Mathematical support and software in industry and social services]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2011, Part II, pp. 61-67.

6. Lukyanov S.I., Suspitsin E.S., Konovalov M.V. Sistema diagnostirovanija mehanicheskogo oborudovanija jelektroprivoda tjanushhih rolikov mashiny nepreryvnogo lit'ja. [Diagnostic system of electric drive mechanical equipment of continuous casting machine pulling rolls]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2011, no. 3, pp. 23-25.

7. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Tsemoshevich S.L., Mostovoy S.E. Apparatno-programmnyj kompleks diagnostirovanija silovyh transformatorov. [Hardware and software complex of power transformer monitoring]. Sovremennye informacionnye tehnologii: Trudy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tehnicheskoj konferencii. [Current information technology: Articles of the international scientific and technical conference], Penza: Penza State Technological Academy, 2011, Iss. 13, pp. 16-22.

8. Karandaeva O.I. Harakteristika povrezhdaemosti setevyh i blochnyh transformatorov OAO «Magnitogorskij metallurgicheskij kombinat». [Damage rate characteristic of mains supply and package transformers at «MMK» OJSC]. Vestnik Juzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija «Jenergetika». Vyp. 16. [Vestnik of South Ural state university. «Power engineering» Series. Iss. 16]. Chelyabinsk: Publishing house of South Ural State University, 2011, no. 34 (251), pp. 15-20.

9. Kuznetsov E.A., Albreht A.Ya., Karandaeva O.I., Tsemoshevic S.L. Analiz povrezhdaemosti silovyh transformatorov jelektrostancij metal-lurgicheskogo kombinata [Damage rate analysis of power transformers at metallurgical plant power stations]. Izvestija vuzov. Jelektromehanika. [Proceedings of universities. Electromechanics], 2011, no. 4, pp. 82-85.

10. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Devyatov D.H., Parsunkin B.N., Sarlibaev A.A. Diagnostirovanie silovyh transformatorov metodom akusticheskoj lokacii chastichnyh razrjadov. [Power transformer diagnostics using the method of partial discharge acoustic radar]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2012, no. 1, pp. 105-108.

11. Gun I.G., Salganik V.M., Evdokimov S.A., Sarlibaev A.A. Osnovnye neispravnosti i metody diagnostirovanija silovyh transformatorov v uslovijah jekspluatacii. [Main faults and diagnostic methods of power transformers in operating conditions]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2012, no. 1, pp. 102-105.

12. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Karandaeva O.I., Mostovoy S.E., Chertousov A.A. Kontrol' tehnicheskogo sostojanija silovyh transformatorov metodom akusticheskogo diagnostirovanija. [Control of power transformer technical state using acoustic diagnostics method]. Vestnik Juzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija «Jenergetika». Vyp. 10. [Vestnik of South Ural state university. «Power engineering» Series. Issue 10.] Chelyabinsk: Publishing house of South Ural state university, 2008, no. 26(126), pp. 26-31.

13. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Tsemoshevich S.L., Mostovoy S.E., Anufriev A.V., Sarlibaev A.A. Metodika diagnostirovanija silovyh transformatorov na osnove klasternoj obrabotki akusticheskih signalov. [Power transformer diagnostic method on the basis of cluster processing of acoustic signals]. Izvestija vuzov. Jelektromehanika. [Proceedings of universities. Electromechanics], 2011, no. 4, pp. 86-90.

14. Evdokimov S.A., Sarlibaev A.A., Karandaeva O.I., Lednov R.A. Vnedrenie sistemy operativnogo kontrolja tehnicheskogo sostojanija transformatora dugovoj staleplavil'noj pechi. [Introduction of transformer technical state monitoring system of electric arc furnace]. Povyshenie jeffektivnosti jenergeticheskogo oborudovanija: Materialy VIII Mezh-dunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. [Improvement of energy equipment efficiency: Proceedings of VIII International scientific and technical conference.], Мoscow: MPEI, 2013, pp. 284-302.

15. Karandaev A.S., Nikolaev A.A., Evdokimov S.A., Maslov L.A. Diagnostirovanie tehnicheskogo sostojanija silovyh transformatorov kak sostavljajushhaja SMART GRID-tehnologij v promyshlennyh jelektrosetjah [Diagnostics of power transformer technical state as a part of SMART GRID-technology in industrial power systems]. Sovremennye informacionnye tehnologii: Trudy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tehnicheskoj konferencii [Current information technology: Articles of the international scientific and technical conference]. Penza: Penza State Technological Academy, 2013, Iss. 17, pp. 132-139.

16. Karandaev A.S., Evdokimov S.A., Sarlibaev A.A., Lednov R.A. Trebovanija k sisteme monitoringa tehnicheskogo sostojanija transformatora sverhmoshhnoj dugovoj staleplavil'noj pechi [Requirements to transformer technical state monitoring system of ultrahigh power electric arc furnace]. Mashinostroenie: setevoj jelektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. [Russian Internet Journal of Industrial Engineering], 2013, no. 2, pp. 58-68.

17. Kuptsov V.V., Petushkov M.Yu., Sarvarov A.S. Metod rascheta jelektromagnitnogo momenta dlja zadach konechno-jelementnogo modelirovanija asinhronnogo dvigatelja [Electromagnetic torque calculation method for finite-element modeling of induction motor]. Vestnik Juzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija «Jenergetika». Vyp. 13. [Vestnik of South Ural state university. «Power engineering» Series. Issue 13]. Chelyabinsk: Publishing house of South Ural State University, 2010, no. 14 (190), pp. 57–61.

18. Kuptsov V.V., Gorzunov A.S., Sarvarov A.S. Razrabotka metodiki tokovoj diagnostiki asinhronnyh dvigatelej po oscillogrammam nestacionarnyh rezhimov raboty [Development of induction motor current monitoring method by oscillograph record of transient operating modes]. Vestnik Juzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija «Jenergetika». Vyp. 19. [Vestnik of South Ural state university. «Power engineering» Series. Issue 19]. Chelyabinsk: Publishing house of South Ural State University, 2009, no. 4, pp. 60-67.