ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The paper presents the main achievements and results of the studies carried out by a team of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University together with the Technological Institute of Saint-Etienne (France), scientists from National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus and Russian leading enterprises.

Keywords

Machine design, machine and metal forming processes, machining, forming tool; resource machines and units.

Platov Sergey Iosifovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of the department Machines and metal forming technologies, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-84-05. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Terentiev Dmitry Vyacheslavovich – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Rus-sia. Phone: (3519) 29-84-92. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Ogarkov Nikolai Nikolaevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of the Department of manufacturing engineering, Nosov Magni-togorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-84-69. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Zhelezkov Oleg Sergeevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Rubanik Vasili Vasilyevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Director Institute of technical acoustics National Academy of Sciences, Belarus. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Vassal Jean-Pierre – Coordinator of Mechanical Engineering department for international Affairs of Jean Monnet University, France. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Platov S.I., Kandaurov L.E., Zhelezkov O.S., Terentyev D.V., Mironenkov E.I. Povishenie nadezhnosti i dolgovechnosti detaliy i uzlov metallurgicheskogo oborudovaniya [Improving the reliability du-rability of parts and components of metallurgical equipment]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical Univer-sity]. 2009, no 2, pp. 50-55.

2. Platov S.I., Terentyev D.V., Zhirkin Yu.V., Mironenkov E.I., Mezin I.Yu. Issledovanie I razrabotka rezhimov smazivaniya podshipnikovih uzlov rabochih valkov stana 2000 goryachey prokatki [Investigation of development mode lubrication of bearing units work rolls of hot rolling mill 2000]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2012, no 2, pp. 98-100.

3. Ogarkov N.N. Raschetnie metodi v prikladnoy mehanike processa rezaniya [Computational methods in applied mechanics of the cutting process]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov State Technical University, 2013. 261 p.

4. Artemyev V.V., Klubovich V.V., Rubanik V.V. Ulytrazvuk I obrabotka materialov [Ultrasound and materials processing]. Minsk, 2003, 352 p.