ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The analysis of the current state of standardization proved the absence of its scientific basis. This makes it difficult to rapidly introduce the modern scientific achievements in current pro-duction. It is noted that there is an urgent need to develop innovative approaches of matching consumer requirements with producer capabilities when developing different kinds of normative and technical documentation. The paper justifies the use of function-oriented method for identifying relations between customer requirements and product properties. It is proposed to use the term «protypology» to define the science of standardization. The subject of this science is techniques development for harmonization customer requirements and the manufacturer's production capabilities. According to the protypology the main standard development stages are: the development of customer requirements as a set of properties characterized by their measurable indicators, establishing harmonization between customer requirements and product properties controlled by the manufacturer; a close match of the manufacturer and the consumer positions and the development of the standards as an acceptable compromise for both parties. From this point of view, the main goals of standardization in metallurgy are information ordering in normative and technical documents (systematization); unification of the total number of normative and technical documents for a definite type of product, the develop-ment of methodical fundamentals considering innovations implementation and modernization of metallurgical industry.

Keywords

Standartization, scientific fundamentals, production properties, consumer requirements, production manufacturer, harmonization, functionally-oriented method, protypology, metallurgical industry.

Rubin Gennadiy Shmul’evich – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk state technical university, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Polyakova Marina Andreevna – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk state technical university, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Federalny zakon «O tekhnicheskom regulirovanii» [The Federal Law «About the Technical Regulation»] ot 27 dekabrya 2002, no. 184-FZ.

2. Rubin G.Sh. Kvalimetriya metiznogo proizvodstva [Hardware production qualimetry]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, 167 p.

3. Polyakova M.A., Danilova Yu.V. Sistematizatsiya normativnoy bazy metalloizdely (na primere standartov na obsadnye truby) [Systematization of metallware normative base (on the example of standards for casing tubes]. Aktualnye problemy sovremennoy nauki, tekhniki i obrazovaniya: materialy 70 mezhregionalnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii. [Actual problems of modern science, engineering and education: materials of the 70-th international science and technical conference]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, vol. 1, pp. 293-296.

4. Polyakova M.A., Gulin A.E., Danilova Yu.V., Kulik K.S., Mishina M.Yu. Analiz trebovany standartov na nizkouglerodistuyu provoloku. [Analysis of standards specifications for low carbon wire]. Obrabotka sploshnykh i sloistykh materialov: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. Pod red. M.V. Chukina [Solid and laminated materials processing: interinstitutions’ collection of scientific articles. Ed. by Chukin M.V.]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2012, iss. 38, pp. 75-80.

5. Rubin G.Sh., Kamalutdinov I.M. Funktsionalny analiz struktury i svoystv geofizicheskogo kabelya. [Functional analysis of geophysical cable structure and properties] Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2010, no. 1, pp. 70-71.

6. Rubin G.Sh., Polyakova M.A., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S. Protipologiya – novy etap razvitiya standartizatsii metiznogo proizvodstva [Protipolofy is the next stage of metalware standartization development ]. Stal’ [Steel]. 2013, no. 10, pp. 84-87.

7. Nanotekhnologii kak klyuchevoy faktor novogo tekhnologicheskogo uklada v ekonomike [Nanotechnologies as the key factor of new technological setup in economy]. Ed. Glazyev S.Yu. and Kharitonov V.V. Moscow: Trovant, 2009, 304 p.

8. Troyan V.I., Pushkin M.A., Tronin V.N., Borman V.D., Krasovsky P.A. Metrologiya i standarty v oblasti nanotekhnology [Metrology and standards in nanotechnology sphere]. Izmeritelnaya tekhnika [Measuring technologies]. 2008, no. 9, pp. 45-48.

9. Chukin M.V., Koptseva N.V., Baryshnikov M.P., Efimova Yu.Yu., Nosov A.D., Noskov Ye.P., Kolomiyets B.A. Innovatsionny potentsial novykh tekhnology proizvodstva metiznykh izdely iz nanostrukturnykh staley [The innovative potential of production metalware from nanostructured steel]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2009, no. 2, pp. 64-68.

10. Efimova Yu.Yu., Koptseva N.V., Chukin V.V., Polyakova M.A., Baryshnikov M.P. Issledovaniye struktury i svoystv boltov, izgotovlennykh iz nanostruktu-rirovannykh uglerodistykh staley [Investigation of structure and properties bolts made from nanostructured carbon steels]. Obrabotka sploshnykh i sloistykh materialov: Mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. Pod red. M.V. Chukina [Solid and laminated materials processing: interinstitutions’ collection of scientific articles] Ed. by Chukin M.V. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2008, pp. 144-150.

11. Chukin M.V., Yemaleyeva D.G., Baryshnikov M.P., Polyakova M.A. Sposob po-lucheniya dlinnomernykh zagotovok kruglogo poperechnogo secheniya s ultra-melkozernistoy strukturoy [Method of production for long-length round cross-sectional workpieces with ultrafine grain structure]. Patent RF, no. 2446027, 2012.

12. Chukin M.V., Polyakova M.A., Golubchik E.M., Rudakov V.P., Noskov S.E., Gulin A.E. Sposob polucheniya ultra-melkozernistykh polufabrikatov volocheniyem s krucheniyem [Production method of workpieces by drawing with torsion]. Patent RU, no. 2467816, 2011.

13. Ushakov S.N., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Korchunov A.G., Polyakova M.A. Vysokoprochnaya armatura dlya zhelezobetonnykh shpal novogo pokoleniya [High-strengh reinforcement for new generation of railway sleepers]. Put i putevoye khozyaystvo [Railway and railroad sector]. 2012, no. 11, pp. 25-27.

14. Gun G.S., Chukin M.V., Rubin G.Sh. Upravleniye kachestvom v metiznom proizvodstve [Quality management in metalware production]. Metallurgicheskiye protsessy i oborudovaniya [Metallurgical processes and equipment]. 2013, no. 4, pp. 106-112.