ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The effect of speed asymmetry on the metal structure and force parameters of brass band cold rolling has been investigated. It is shown that with the speed asymmetry increasing the maximum possible summary (before cracking) reduction was increased from 64 to 79%. It was determined in plate rolling that the application of two opposing asymmetry factors permits to reduce the rolling force, as well as to provide the resulting plate without curvature.

Keywords

Academic scholar, international collaboration, asymmetric rolling, metal structure, speed asymmetry, finite element modeling, stress-strain state of a metal, ski-effect.

Pesin Alexander Moiseevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)29-85-25.E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Satonin Alexander Vladimirovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Donbass State Machine-Building Academy, Ukraine.

Dyja Henrik – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Director of the Institute of Metal Forming and Engineering Security, Czestochowa Uni-versity of Technology, Poland. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kawalek Anna – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Pustovoytov Denis Olegovich – PhD (Eng.), Senior Lecturer, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)29-85-25. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Szyiński Paweł – Postgraduate Student, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Churukanov Alexander Sergeevich – Postgraduate Student, Donbass State Machine-Building Academy, Ukraine. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Pesin A.M. Zakonomernosti asymmetrichnogo deformirovania I povyshenie effektivnosti holodnoy listovoi prokatki [Asymmetric deformation processes laws and development for sheet cold rolling efficiency increase:]: Abstracts of PhD diss. Magnitogorsk, 1989. 21 p.

2. Salganik V.M., Pesin A.M. Asimmetrichnaya tonkolistovaya prokatka: razvitie teorii, technologii I novye reshenia [Asymmetric sheet rolling: theory development, technologies and new solutions]. Moscow: MISIS, 1997, 192 p.

3. Pesin A.M Modelirovanie I razvitie processov asimmetrichmogo deformirovanya dlya povyshenia rffektivnosti listovoi prokatki. [Asymmetric deformation processes modeling and development for sheet rolling efficiency increase:]: Dis. PhD of technical sciences. Magnitogorsk, 2003. 395 p.

4. Pesin A.M. Modelirovanie I razvitie processov asimmetrichmogo deformirovanya dlya povyshenia rffektivnosti listovoi prokatki [Asymmetric deformation processes modeling and development for sheet rolling efficiency increase]. Modelirovanie I razvitie processov OMD [Metal Forming Processes Modeling and Development]. 2002, no. 1. pp. 107-113.

5. Pesin A.M. Scientific school of asymmetric rolling in Magnitogorsk. Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. 2013, no. 5, pp. 23-28.

6. Salganik V.M., Pesin A.M., Trachtengertz E.L, Drigun E.M., Smirnov P.N., Kunitsin G.A. Vnedrenie novyh technologii asymmetrichnoi prokatki na OAO MMK [Introduction of new asymmetric rolling technologies at OJSC MMK]. Modelirovanie I razvitie processov OMD [Metal Forming Processes Modeling and Development]. 2002, no. 1, pp. 128-133.

7. Pesin A.M., Drigun E.M., Chikishev D.N. Razvitie technologii sovmeschennogo processa prokatki I plasticheskoigibki [Development of technology of combined rolling and bending plastic process]. Trudy VI Congressa prokatchikov [Proceedings of the VI Rolling Congress]. Lipetsk, 2005, pp. 76-81.

8. Pustovoytov D.O., Pesin A.M., Perehogih А.А., Sverdlik М.К. Modelirovanie sdvigovyh deformacy v predelnom sluchae asymmetrichnoi tonkolistovoi prokatki [Simulation of shear strain in the extreme case of asymmetric sheet rolling]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no 1, pp. 65-68.

9. Sverdlik M., Pesin A., Pustovoytov D., Perekhozhikh A. Numerical research of shear strain in an extreme case of asymmetric rolling. Advanced Materials Research. 2013, vol. 742, pp. 476-481.

10. Salganik V.M., Pesin A.M., Chikishev D.N., Bereznaya G.A., Pustovoytov D.O. Processy asymmetrichnoi prokatki: teoria I technologicheskie reshenia [Asymmetric rolling processes: theory and technological solutions]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov State Technical University, 2013. 128 p.

11. Salganik V.M., Pesin A.M., Chernyahovsky M.B. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie I razvitie processov asymmetrichnoy tonkolistovoi prokatki [Mathematical madeling and development of asymmetric thin olling processes]. Proizvodstvo prokata. [Rolled Products Manufacturing]. 1998, no. 4, pp. 9-15.

12. Pesin A.M., Salganik V.М., E.M. Drigun, Chikishev D.N. Ustrojstvo dlja asimmetrichnoj prokatki tolstolistovogo metalla [Device for asymmetrical rolling metal plate]. Patent RF, no. 87649, 2009.

13. Pesin A., Salganik V., Trahtengertz E. Mathematical modeling of the stress-strain state in asymmetrical flattening of metal band / Proceedings of the 9th international conference on metal forming «Metal Forming 2002» (The University of Birmingham, UK, 9-11 September 2002). Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam-London-New York-Oxford-Paris-Shannon-Tokyo. V. 125-126. 2002. pp. 689-694.

14. Pesin A., Salganik V., Trahtengertz E., Drigun E. Development of the asymmetric rolling theory and technology/ Proceedings of the 8-th International Conference on Metal Forming. Krakow/ Poland/ 3-7 September 2000. Metal Forming 2000. Balkema / Potterdam/ Brookfield/2000. P. 311-314.

15. Fedorinov V.A. Process DNPV: teoria, technology, konstruchcyi [DNPV process: theory, technology, construction]. Kramatorsk: DSMA, 2003, 316 p.

16. Potapkin V.F., Fedorinov V.A., Satonin A.V. Elementy optimizacyi technology deformacyi polos mezhdu nepodvizhnym I privodnym valkami. [Elements of optimization of bands deformation between the fixed and the drive rollers technology]. Tsvetnye metally [Non-ferrous metals]. 1983, no. 11. pp. 56-58.

17. Potapkin V.F., Satonin A.V. Zapas plastichnosty mednyh splavov pri nesymmetrichnoy prokatke. [Copper alloys plasticity reserve at asymmetrical rolling]. Tsvetnye metally [Non-ferrous metals]. 1984, no. 1, pp. 79-80.

18. Potapkin V.F., Satonin A.V., Dobronosov U.K. Matematicheskaya model mehanicheski[ svoystv I zapasa plastichnosti medi I mednozinkovyh splavov pri holodnoy prokatke [A mathematical model of the mechanical properties and of copper and copper-zinc alloys ductility reserves in the cold rolling]. Izv. vuzov. Chernaya metallurgya [Izv. vuzov Ferrous metals]. 1986, no. 7, pp. 58-61.

19. Potapkin V.F. Napryazhenno-deformirovannoe sostoyanie v ochage deformacyi pri prokatke shirikih polos [Stress-strain state in the deformation zone during rolling wide strips]. Abstracts of D.Sc. diss. Мoscow, 1981, 32 p.

20. Fedorinov V.A. Issledovanie I vnedrenie processa holodnoi deformacyi metalla mezhdu nepodvizhnym I privodnym valkami [Research and introduction of cold metal deformation between the fixed and the drive rollers]: Abstracts of PhD diss. Kramatorsk, 1981, 24 p.

21. Satonin A.V. Optimizacya technologicheskih parametrov processa deformacii tonkih polos mezhdu nepodvizhnym I privodnym valkami I sovershenstvovanie mechanicheskogo oborudovanya dlya ego realizacii. [Optimization of technological parameters of deformation of thin strips between the fixed and the drive rolls and improvement of mechanical equipment for its implementation]: Abstracts of PhD diss. Kramatorsk, 1984, 16 с.

22. Pesin A.M., Salganik V.M., Dyja H., Chikishev D.N., Pustovoitov D.O., Kawalek A. Asymmetric rolling: theory and technology. HUTNIK-WIADOMOŚCI HUTNICZE. 2012. No 5. P. 358-363.

23. Dyia H., Wilk K. Asymetryczne walcowanie blach I tasm. Seria: Metallurgia Nr 2. Wydawnictwo Wydzialu Metallurgii I Inzynierii Materialowej. Politechniki Czestochowskiej. Czestochowa, 1998. 268 p.

24. Dyja H., Salganik W.M., Piesin A.M., Kawalek A. Asymetryczne walcowanie blach cienkich: teoria, technologia i nowe rozwiazania. Seria: Monografie nr 137. Wydawnictwo Politechniki Czestochowskiej. Czestochowa, 2008, 345 p.

25. Chukin M.V., Pesin A.M., Rydz D., Torbus N., Polyakova M., Gulin A.E. Ispolzovanie tselenapravlenno sozdavaemoi skorostnoy asymmetrii pri prokatke bimetalla TI-NI [Using a purposefully created speed asymmetry in the rolling of bimetal TI-NI]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 4, pp. 49-50.

26. Pesin A.M., Dyja H., Kawalek A. Szyinski P., Pustovoitov D.O., Ispolzovanie dvuh faktorov asymmetrii pri tolstolistovoi prokatke. [Using two factors asymmetry in plate rolling]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 4, P. 50-51.

27. Kawalek A. Asymetryczne walcowanie blach grubych w walcowni dwuklatkowej. Seria: Monografie nr 11. Wydawnictwo Politechniki Czestochowskiej. Czestochowa, 2011. 186 p.