ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

Further development of modern high-technology production goes hand in hand with the establishment of a balance between the interests of consumers and producers. Most of this is relevant when developing and promoting innovative products with high added value to markets, especially if production is under conditions of large industrial plants, for example, the steel industry. This causes the need for a rapid response to requests by the user, but requests are not always consistent with the technological possibilities, or are beyond the known standard requirements for products, which require a certain amount of mutual adaptation of «producer-customer». On the other hand, to keep the market position in the highly competitive manufacturer must take into account not only the market needs in traditional products, but also to anticipate their development vector to pro-duce advanced metal products. The article consideres the theoreti-cal aspects of the Adaptive control of metal products quality. The concept of adaptive management of quality indicators on the basis of the principles of operational «technological adaptation» in terms of multivarious technological systems is suggested.

Keywords

Multivarious technological systems, adaptation, quality indicators, metal products.

Golubchik Eduard Mikhailovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Golubchik E.M. Primenenie adaptacionnyh principov pri postroenii tehnologicheskih processov izgotovleniâ metalloprodukcii [Application of adaptation of principles in building of technological processes of manufacture metal products]. XIV Intrnational scientific conference «New technologies and achievements in metallurgy and materials engineering». A collective monograph edited by Prof. dr HAB. inz. Henrek Dyja, dr HAB. inz. Anna Kawalek, Prof. PCz. Chapter 1. Series: Monografie Nr 24. Polish. Czestochowa, 2013, рр. 81-87.

2. Golubchik Е.M. Yakovleva E.B., Telegin V.E., Smirnov P.N., Yashin V.V. Povyshenie rezul’tativnosti proizvodstva holodnokatanoj upako-vochnoj lenty iz stali marki 30G2 putem primeneniya adaptacionnyh mehanizmov [Enhancing the impact of the production of cold rolled steel packing tape brand 30G2 by applying adaptive mechanisms]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2010, no. 1, pp. 62-66.

3. Telegin V.E., Golubchik E.M., Vasiliev I.S., Gorshkov S.N. Issledovanie sposobov povycheniâ rezul’tativnosti funkcionirovaniâ mnogostadijnyh tehnologicheskih system [Can improve the performance of Study of multistage technological systems]. Stal’ [Steel], 2012, no. 7, pp. 51-54.

4. Golubchik E.M., Korchunov A.G., Pivovarova K.G. Lysenin A.V. Primenenie adaptacionnyh mehanizmov dlya povysheniya kachestva produkcii s glubokoj stepen’yu pererabotki [Application of adaptive mechanisms to increase product quality with a deep level of processing] Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2011, no. 5, pp. 131-134.

5. Rubin, G.S., Polyakova M.A., Chukin M.G., Gun G.S. Protipologiya – novyj etap razvitiya standartizacii metiznogo proizvodstva. [Protipologia – a new stage of development of the standardization for the hardware production]. Stal’ [Steel], 2013, no. 10, рр. 84-86.

6. Gun G.S., Rubin G.Sh., Chukin M.V., Gun I.G., Mezin I.U., Korchunov A.G. Metallurgy qualimetry theory design and development. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2013, no. 5, рр. 67-70.

7. Mesarovich M., Mako D., Takahara I. Teoriya ierarhicheskih mnogourovnevyh system. [Theory of hierarchical multi-level systems]. Moscow: Mir, 1973, 344 р.

8. Baldin K.V., Vorobev S.N., Utkin V.B. Upravlencheskie resheniya [Management decisions: a tutorial]. 2-nd Edition. Moscow: publishing trading Corporation «Dashkov and co», 2006, 496 p.

9. Emelyanova S.V., Ivanova T.V., Kiselyova T.V. Issledovanie organi-zacionnyh mehanizmov avtomatizirovannyh sistem upravleniya [Study of institutional mechanisms of automatic control systems]. Teoriya aktivnyh system: Trudy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii v dvuh tomah [Active System Theory / Proceedings of international scientific-practical Conference in two volumes]. (19-21 November 2001, Moscow, Russia). General revision: V. Burkov, Dmitry Novikov. Moscow: ISP RAS, 2001, vol. 2, pp. 81-83.

10. Orlov A.I. Teoriya prinyatiya reshenij. Uchebnoe posobie [Of decision theory. Tutorial]. Moscow: publishing trading «Exam», 2005. 656 p.

11. Bachkov I.V. Mnogovariantnost’ tehnologicheskih processov i korrektnaâ postanovka zadach formoobrazovaniya [The diversity of technological processes and correct problem shaping]. Otkrytye informacionnye i komp’uternye integrirovannye tehnologii [Open information and computer integrated technologies]. 2010, no. 48, pp. 45-50.

12. Golubchik E.M. Adaptivnye podhody k upravleniû kačestvom produkcii v mnogovariantnyh tehnologiсheskih sistemah [Adaptive approaches to quality management of products in multiple technology systems]. Metody menedzmenta kachestva [Quality management Methods]. 2013, no. 7, pp. 36-41.