ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The structure formation of the high-carbon eutectoid steel in thermal and deformation affecting at various stages of high-strength reinforcement production from large-diameter rod has been investigated. The peculiarities of the structure of hot-rolled steel, patented bar and plastic deformation mechanisms in drawing steel with the fine-lamellar pearlite structure are considered.

Keywords

Eutectoid steel, patenting, drawing, pearlite colony, interlamellar spacing.

Schastlivtsev Vadim Mikhailovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Chief of laboratory in Russian Academy of Science, Academician of Russian Academy of Sciences, scientific supervisor of the department of Materials Science, Institute of Metal Physics, Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Ekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Yakovleva Irina Leonidovna – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Chief Research Scientist, laboratory of physical metallurgy, Institute of Metal Physics, Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Ekaterinburg, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Koptseva Natalya Vasilyevna– D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Efimova Yuliya Yuryevna– Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Nikitenko Olga Aleksandrovna – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia.

References

1. Lebedev V.N. Experience in developing production of high-strength stabilized reinforcement for concrete sleepers of new generation. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2010, no. 2, рр. 74-76.

2. Lebedev V.N., Korchunov A.G., Chukin M.V. Production of high-strength stabilized reinforcing steel for concrete sleepers of new generation. Metallurg [Metallurg]. 2011, no. 1, pp. 75-78.

3. Golubchik E.M., Korchunov A.G., Kolomiets B.A. Development of manufacturing practice of high-strength reinforcement for concrete sleepers of new generation. Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. [Proceedings of the South-Western State University]. 2011. № 5-1 (38). pp. 127-133.

4. Nosov A.D., Noskov E.P., Vershigora S.M., Rudakov V.P., Korchunov A.G., Chukin V.V., Chelischev V.N. Study of variants of manufacturing processes of high-strength stabilized reinforcement for new generation concrete sleepers. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2005, no. 3 (11), pp. 80-83.

5. Yukhvets I.A. Proizvodstvo vyisokoprochnoy armaturyi [Production of high-strength reinforcement]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1973. 264 p.

6. Gulyaev A.P., Astafiev A.S., Volkova M.A., etc. Vyisokoprochnyie armaturnyie stali [High-strength reinforcing steels]. Moscow: Metallurgy, 1966, 140 p.

7. Bekengof G., Shvir F. Rokror G., etc. The influence of controlled cooling on the properties of wire rod. Chernye metally [Ferrous metals]. 1967, no. 6, pp. 11-29.

8. Uzlov I.G., Babich V.K., Parusov V.V., etc. Structure and properties of the rope rod and wire after the controlled cooling. Stal’ [Steel]. 1983, no. 11, pp. 77-79.

9. Mezin I.Y., Chukin V.V. The analysis of the variants of shaping qualities of starting stock material during manufacture high-strength steel reinforcement for reinforced-concrete ties. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2011, no. 4, pp. 30-34.

10. Chukin D.M., Ishimov S.A., Zherebtsov M.S. The use of complex Gleeble 3500 for the analysis of phase transformations in eutectoid composition steel microalloyed with boron. Obrabotka sploshnyih i sloistyih materialov: mezhvuz. sb. nauch. tr. / pod red. M.V. Chukina [Treatment of solid and laminated materials: interacademic collection of research papers]. Ed. M.V. Chukin. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University publ. 2012, vol. 38, pp. 53-57.

11. Koptseva N.V., Chukin M.V., Efimova Y.Y., Trubitsyn G.V., Litvinova N.V. Peculiarities of structure formation in high-carbon steels patenting. Stal’ [Steel]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 42-45.

12. Korchunov A.G., Chukin M.V., Gun G.S., Rubin G.Sh., Polyakova M.A., Dolgiy D.K. Characteristics of deformation processing of high-strength reinforcement for the new generation reinforced concrete ties. Vestnik Yuzhno-Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Metallurgiya [Vestnik of South Ural State University. Series: Metallurgy]. 2011, no. 36(253), pp. 76-80.

13. Gridnev V.N., Gavrilyuk V.G, Meshkov Yu.Ya. Prochnost i plastichnost holodnodeformirovannoy stali [Strength and ductility of cold-deformed steel]. Kiev: Naukova Dumka publ. 1974, 230 p.

14. Shevakin Y.F., Chernyshev V.N., Shatalov N.A. Mochalov N.A. Obrabotka metallov davleniem [Metal Forming]. Moscow: Intermet Engineering, 2005. 496 p.

15. Glezer A.M. Principles of creating multifunctional constructional materials of new generation. Physics Uspekhi. 2012, vol. 182, no. 5, pp. 559-566.

16. Schastlivtsev V.M., Mirzaev D.A., Yakovleva I.L., etc. Perlit v uglerodistoy stali [Perlite in carbon steel]. Ekaterinburg: UrB RAS, 2006, 310 p.

17. Shtremel M.A. Prochnost’ splavov [Alloys Strength]. Part 2. Moscow: MISiS, 1997, 527 p.