ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

The paper considered the calculation of temperature fields in the melt – casting – casting form system and the heat objective of the melt – solidified casting – casting mold system is set up and solved as non-stationary Stefan problem.

Keywords

Casting, alloy, casting form, temperature, thermal capacity, thermal conductivity.

Kolokoltsev Valeriy Michailovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Rector of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)29-84-02. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Vdovin Konstantin Nikolayevich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of Foundry and Materials Science department, Nosov Mag-nitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8(3519)29-84-19.

Savinov Alexander Sergeevich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Head of Theoretical Mechanics and Mechanics of Materials department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-85-18. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sinitskiy Yevgeniy Valerievich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. Phone: 8 (3519) 29-85-30. Е-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Kolokoltsev V.M., Goltsov A.S., Sinitskiy E.V. The influence of the primary cast structure of heat and wear resistant iron-carbon alloys on their corrosion resistance. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova. [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2011, no. 2 (34), pp.18-23.

2. Kolokoltsev V.M., Vdovin K.N., Mulyavko N.M., Sinitskiy E.V. Abrazivnaya iznosostoykost lityih metallov i splavov [Abrasive wear resistance of cast metals and alloys]. Magnitogorsk: MSTU, 2004, 228 p.

3. Patankar S. Numerical solution of thermal conductivity and convective heat transfer problems during channel flow. Мoscow: MEI Publishing house, 2003, 312 p.

4. Patankar S. Chislennyie metodyi resheniya zadach teploobmena i dinamiki zhidkosti: per. s angl. [Numerical solutions of heat exchange and fluid dynamics problems]. Мoscow: Energoatomizdat, 1984. 152 p.

5. Savinov A.S., Tuboltseva A.S., Varlamova D.V. Temperature pattern calculation for the green-sand mold. Chernyie metallyi [Ferrous metals]. 2011, pp. 36-38.

6. Savinov A.S., Tuboltseva A.S., Radomskaya V.V. at al. Determination of molding sand mixture thermal capacity at temperature pattern calculation for the green-sand mold. Sovremennaya metallurgiya nachala novogo tyisyacheletiya : sb. nauch. tr. [Modern metallurgy of the new millenium: Scientific papers. Part I]. Lipetsk: LSTU, 2010, рp. 32-36.