ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This paper contains studies of pipe cold bending with burnishing. A bending force measuring device was developed. The developed laboratory facility and automated module were used to experimentally determine dependences between bending forces and bending technological modes.

Keywords

Pipe bending, experimental research, automated module, laboratory facility, bending forces.

Mironov Kirill Andreevich – Postgraduate Student, South Ural State University (NRU), Chelyabinsk. Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kozlov Alexander Vasilievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, the Zlatoust branch of the South Ural State University (NRU), Zlatoust, Russia. E-mail:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sherkunov Viktor Georgievich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, South Ural State University (NRU). Chelyabinsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Suvorov Andrey Leonidovich – Student, the Zlatoust branch of the South Ural State University (NRU). Zlatoust, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

References

1. Kozlov A.V., Bobylev A.V. Tekhnologiya i oborudovanie kholodnoj gibki tonkostennykh trub: monografiya [Technology and equipment for cold bending of thin-walled pipes: a monograph]. Chelyabinsk: Publishing house of SUSU, 2007.

2. Kozlov A.V., Lakirev S.G., Khilkevich Ya.M. A new technology of bending pipes. Progressivnaya tekhnologiya chistovoj i otdelochnoj obrabotki [An advanced technology of finishing treatment]. Chelyabinsk: CSTU, 1993.

3. Kozlov A.V., Deryabin I.P. Cold bending, including treatment of pipes with a rotating burnisher. Nadezhnost' i kachestvo v promyshlennosti, ehnergetike i na transporte: trudy mezhdu-narodnoj konferentsii [Reliability and quality in industry, power engineering and transport: proceedings of the international conference]. Samara: Samara State Technical University, 1999, part 1.

4. Belyaev N.M. Soprotivlenie materialov [Strength of materials]. Moscow: Nauka, 1976.