ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download PDF

Abstract

Statement of the problem (relevance of the paper): the paper describes main scientific and practical results of studies on increasing geodynamic safety, while increasing the depth of underground mining of ore deposits, using operational control data and the forecast for the stressed state of the rock mass with various dynamic signs of rock pressure, and prevention of rock bursts. Using the example of ore deposits in Ukraine, we analyzed physical properties of rocks and new hypothesis of rock pressure, taking into account the relation between the excavation of ore and rocks and time and area, determining parameters of structural elements of development strategies. Purpose of the paper: the paper aims at increasing geodynamic safety, when increasing the depth of ore deposit underground mining, by controlling and forecasting the stressed state of the rock mass with various dynamic signs of rock pressure, and by preventing rock bursts. Methods used: we applied advanced methods of mine, laboratory and experimental studies, theoretical and physical simulation, and analysis and generalization of the results of studies using standard and recommended techniques. Novelty: novel elements include the systematization of technological solutions for managing developed areas of the mine, taking into account the technology-related factors affecting the energy state of the mass, and showing ways to minimize its impact on the technology of ore and nonmetallic mineral resources mining. The result: the paper proposes to change the impact rate of the technology-related state of the mass formed by subsequent, contiguous mined-out areas, a method for destroying the rock pillars separating their cavities, which reduces the energy tension of the mass by 6 times and the secondary water cut of the ore deposits in the lying side of the mine field. This makes it possible to carry out preparatory excavations without the use of supports and to increase a stope area by 1.5–2 times. The change in the shape of the mined area of the mine by the formation of unloading cracks makes it possible to reduce the energy parameters of the mass by 0.3 times, when developing the three underlying floors over ore deposits.

Keywords

Underground mining, geodynamic safety, competence of the outcrop, energy zone.

O.E. Khomenko, National Technical University Dniprovska Polytechnic, Dnipro, Ukraine

V.I. Lyashenko, Ukrainian Research and Design Institute for Industrial Technology, Zhovti Vody, Ukraine

1. Lavrinenko V.F. Conditions for the equilibrium of stresses in tight rock. Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyy zhurnal [News of the Higher Educational Institutions. Mining Journal], 1982, no. 6, pp. 17–22. (In Russ.)

2. Aleksandrova N.I., Chernikov A.G., Sher E.N. On the damping of pendulum waves in the block rock mass. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2006, no. 5, pp. 67–74. (In Russ.)

3. Tsarikovsky V.V., Tsarikovsky Val.V., Lyashenko V.I. In-crease in efficiency of chamber mining of ore deposits. Gornyy zhurnal [Mining Journal], 2011, no. 11, pp. 49–52. (In Russ.)

4. Shkuratnik V.L., Nikolenko P.V. Metody opredeleniya napryazhenno-deformirovannogo sostoyaniya massiva gornykh porod [Methods for determining the stress-strain state of the rock mass]. Moscow: MSMU, 2012, 111 p. (In Russ.)

5. Yakovlev D.V., Lazarevich T.I., Tsirel S.V. Natural and man-made seismicity of the Kuznetsk Basin. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2013, no. 3, pp. 20–34. (In Russ.)

6. Eremenko V.A., Rylnikova M.V., Esina E.N., Lushnikov V.N. Substantiation of the method for estimating the propagation zones and the magnitude of the stress concentration in underground mining of ore deposits. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten [Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin], 2014, no. 11, pp. 5–12. (In Russ.)

7. Oparin V.N., Timonin V.V., Karpov V.N. A quantitative evaluation of the efficiency of the rock destruction process in case of rotary percussion drilling of wells. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2016, no. 6, pp. 60–74. (In Russ.)

8. Sdvyzhkova О.O., Babets D.V., Kravchenko K.V., Smirnov A.V. Determination of the displacements of rock mass nearby the dismantling chamber under effect of plow longwall. Naukovyi visnik natsionalnogo girnichogo univer-sitetu [Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University], 2016, no. 2, pp. 34–42.

9. Eremenko V.A., Aibinder I.I., Patskevich P.G., Babkin E.A. Evaluation of the state of the rock mass at the mines of the Polar Division of OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel. Gornyy infor-matsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten [Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin], 2017, no. 1, pp. 5–17. (In Russ.)

10. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Improving safety of ore mining based on the use of geoenergy. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti [Occupational Safety in Industry], 2017, no. 7, pp. 18–24. (In Russ.)

11. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Geoenergetic fundamentals of ore deposits underground mining. Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyy zhurnal [News of the Higher Educational Institutions. Mining Journal], 2017, no. 8, pp. 10–18. (In Russ.)

12. Khomenko O.E., Kononenko M., Astafiev D. Effectiveness of geoenergy usage during underground mining of deposits. Advanced Engineering Forum, 2017, vol. 22, pp. 100–106.

13. Oparin V.N. To theoretical bases of the description of the interaction between geomechanical and physicochemical processes in coal seams. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2017, no. 2, pp. 3–19. (In Russ.)

14. Khomenko О.E., Sudakov А.К., Malanchuk Z.R., Malanchuk E.Z. Principles of rock pressure energy usage during underground mining of deposits. Naukovyi visnik natsion-alnogo girnichogo universitetu [Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University], 2017, no. 2, pp. 35–43.

15. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Development of the prin-ciples of stability of excavations in the underground mining of deposits. Marksheyderiya i nedropolzovanie [Mine Survey and Subsoil Use], 2018, no. 2(94), pp. 13-20. (In Russ.)

16. Bulat A.F., Mineev S.P., Bryukhanov A.M., Nikiforov A.V. Development of a classification procedure for gas-dynamic events in coal mines. Journal of Mining Science, 49, 894–901 (2013).

17. Khalymendyk Yu., Baryshnikov A. Substantiation of cable bolts parameters for supporting mine workings in conditions of laminated rocks. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 10 (1), 9–15 (2016).

18. Bondarenko V., Symanovych G., Koval O. The mechanism of over-coal thin-layered massif deformation of weak rocks in a longwall. Geomechanical Processes during Underground Mining, 6, 41–44 (2012).

19. Adushkin V.V., Oparin V.N. Physics and geomechanics of formation and development of local zones of rock destruction in natural and mining systems: the current state, promising directions of fundamental research and applied de-velopments. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten [Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin], 2015, no. 56, pp. 24–44. (In Russ.)

20. Busylo V., Savelieva T., Serdyuk V. Applying noncantilevered support of mechanized complexes for developing flat seams. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 10 (2), 9–17 (2016).

21. Kovalevska I., Barabash M., Gusiev O. Research into the stress-strain state of reinforced marginal massif of extraction mine working by a combined anchoring system. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 10 (1), 31–36 (2016).

22. Stupnik M., Kalinichenko V., Pysmennyi S., Fedko M., Kalinichenko O. Method of simulation of rock mass stability in laboratory conditions on equivalent materials. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 10(3), 46–51 (2016).

23. Nazarova L.A., Nazarov L.A. Evolution of stresses and permeability of the fractured and porous rock mass around a production well. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2016, no. 3, pp. 11–19. (In Russ.)

24. Kurlenya M.V., Mirenkov V.E., Savchenko A.V. Calculating the deformation of the mass around buried excavations taking into account the weight of rocks. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2017, no. 3, pp. 3–11. (In Russ.)

25. Kurlenya M.V., Mirenkov V.E., Shutov V.A. Features of the deformation of rocks around deep mining. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2014, no. 6, pp. 4–10. (In Russ.)

26. Lavrikov S.V., Revuzhenko A.F. A numerical simulation of the process of accumulation and release of elastic energy in structurally heterogeneous geomaterials. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2016, no. 4, pp. 22–28. (In Russ.)

27. Adushkin V.V., Kishkina S.B., Kulikov V.I., Pavlov D.V., Anisi-mov V.N., Saltykov N.V., Sergeev S.V., Spungin V.G. Constructing the monitoring system for potentially dangerous sections of the Korobkovskoye deposit of the Kursk Magnetic Anomaly. Fiziko-tekhnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopaemykh [Physical and Technical Problems of Mining], 2017, no. 4, pp. 3–13. (In Russ.)

28. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Improved geomechanical safety in the underground mining of complex structure de-posits. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta imeni G. I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University], 2018, vol.16, no. 2, pp. 14–21. (In Russ.)